Im way too nd for girl

BinPanda

BinPanda

Kittencel
Her:
(She’s a solid mtb-htb, with body halo, finds me [truecel] attractive)

Background info:
We chatted a bit on insta, she asked for my other socials, always likes my story’s, asked me If we would like to meet etc., you get the point. We are writing now for about to days but already wrote once a few months ago.

Main topic:
So we were talking about future jobs and she asked me what I would like to do. I told her what I wann do. She asked if I want to study that topic, so naturally I started bragging about the Jews controlling the world and sent her videos of me drinking raw eggs. (If u don’t believe me, I can send u prove in pms, but it obv isn’t in English..)

Am I too nd and have I screwed it up??

@WhoTookVendetta @castizo @ImVerySorry

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Her:

Background info:
We chatted a bit on insta, she asked for my other socials, always likes my story’s, asked me If we would like to meet etc., you get the point. We are writing now for about to days but already wrote once a few months ago.

Main topic:
So we were talking about future jobs and she asked me what I would like to do. I told her what I wann do. She asked if I want to study that topic, so naturally I started bragging about the Jews controlling the world and sent her videos of me drinking raw eggs. (If u don’t believe me, I can send u prove in pms, but it obv isn’t in English..)

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: toji., Gaygymmaxx and BinPanda
I doubt ur truecel

• Hmm...
Reactions: BinPanda
Her:

Background info:

Main topic:

idk i wouldnt mind

• Woah
>girl finds you attractive
>claims to be truecel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BinPanda, 97baHater and irkkedmulatto
I'm nd too and I don't go out of my way to rave about 'da joos'

You have control over your behaviour nigga, lock the fuck in 🤦🏻

>girl finds you attractive
>claims to be truecel
Nigga everytime a girl „got shipped with me“ or told we would look cute together they took it as an insult…

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
Nigga everytime a girl „got shipped with me“ or told we would look cute together they took it as an insult…
A couple girls not being attracted to you doesn't invalidate that there are girls that are. You are not a truecel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BinPanda and 97baHater
I'm nd too and I don't go out of my way to rave about 'da joos'

You have control over your behaviour nigga, lock the fuck in 🤦🏻
I only realized two messages after already talking about them, that this might not be a good way too lead a conversation. I wasn’t really thinking, I was just writing whatever came too my mind and didn’t really care

• +1
A couple girls not being attracted to you doesn't invalidate that there are girls that are. You are not a truecel
Yeah get what u mean, but girls generally aren’t attracted to me, so now that there’s this one girl attracted to me, it changes everything? Maybe I’m not a truecel idc tbh

• +1
Yeah get what u mean, but girls generally aren’t attracted to me, so now that there’s this one girl attracted to me, it changes everything? Maybe I’m not a truecel idc tbh
Have you had your face rated before?

• +1
Her:

Background info:

Main topic:

You screwed up, these type of comments are best raised face to face, when you go out and meet, what one generally does is to test those comments from the joke, if she is reluctant, just don't keep saying it, if she laughs, it is very likely that she agrees or makes sense to her (this is a good sign) if instead of laughing she tells you that it is true, well, she agrees.... Or also what you do is say: “what do you think of these guys who think such a thing”.

What you did was a risky move.

• Hmm...
Have you had your face rated before?
Yeah, on .org users say I’m mtn and irl girls mostly just say smth like that I’m not their type or shit like that

• +1