I'm whining in utter despair

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
This is a vent so don't borher reading. I just don't have anywhere else to write anything.

I don't know what to even say. I feel so... there is no good word for it, but it's negative.
I'mma start from the beginning. I have bad acne since like december, it was moderate then I have gone on accutane AND THYIs jewish fucking shit raped me I ahev severe acne I wan to kill myseld really bad I hate this situation like I was never even supposed to have my life take this turn.

I was never supposed to find this place even in the forst place. I should have been a good looking guy whoch I'm not far away objectively but It's so far away like I can't even Imagine talking to a woman I'ts genuienly so fucking over for me.

In school they ask me if I have done drugs cause I have ahit skin and overgrown hair and red eyes like I have done drugs, my health indicators are so cucked I don't even feel healthy I have no drive to live Indon't want to do anything I just want to be good looking. I just want to be admired for my looks nothing else I wan't in life fuck grades fuck parents fuck my bitch ass dog fuck eyveryone they don't know what it's like to be me me.

They could never understand what it's like to live life like this. They can't cimprehend being blackpilled , I can't tell anything to them cause they just think oh it's just my son being schizo from accutane muuh hormones muuh puberty.

At this point my mom came in and asked what's up. So my story got cut in half, im writing this in the morning. I told her what I wanted to tell here too.
That I don't deserve this, and that I'm not predestinated to be bad looking with 2 good looking NT parents. She was coping with 'muh everyone has acne in teenage years', I told her I don't want to be like everyone else, I'm supposed to be good looking with 2 good looking parents, and the subhumans with weird parents can afford to have acne, there is no difference. The game they play has no real importance, basically it was over before they were even born, and I shouldn't be compared to those untouchable dalits.

This was hard to explain in my mother language, it came out really extremist ngl. I tried to clarify but she just repeatedly said I should go to a therapist, cause 'It's not that big of a deal' and 'When I go away I will 'slay and have 1000s of foids waiting for me'. She's a bit lost in the past, I tried to clarify it's not like that anymore, but gave up cause I didn't want to worsen my situation, and get actually sent to a jew psychiatrist or whatever it's called.

Fuck accutane and fuck all ignorant normies, I wish they got to know what it's like to have potential to be htn, then cucked with acne, all while being blackpilled. Faggots

I

zzz every depressed guy on here is the same. cure to depression 101: eat saturated animal fats, go outside in the sun, find friends with same interests.

if youre still young you can change your face drastically just with raw meat/organs, eggs and milk, until the biological age of 25.

the closer you are to nature the less you'll feel depressed, this is how it works and how it always will

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94 and Shrekguy3838
zzz every depressed guy on here is the same. cure to depression 101: eat saturated animal fats, go outside in the sun, find friends with same interests.

if youre still young you can change your face drastically just with raw meat/organs, eggs and milk, until the biological age of 25.

the closer you are to nature the less you'll feel depressed, this is how it works and how it always will
Elab i'm 15 help

I was like yk what I'm gonna read this vent and try to help then I saw how long it was

This is a vent so don't borher reading. I just don't have anywhere else to write anything.

I don't know what to even say. I feel so... there is no good word for it, but it's negative.
I'mma start from the beginning. I have bad acne since like december, it was moderate then I have gone on accutane AND THYIs jewish fucking shit raped me I ahev severe acne I wan to kill myseld really bad I hate this situation like I was never even supposed to have my life take this turn.

I was never supposed to find this place even in the forst place. I should have been a good looking guy whoch I'm not far away objectively but It's so far away like I can't even Imagine talking to a woman I'ts genuienly so fucking over for me.

In school they ask me if I have done drugs cause I have ahit skin and overgrown hair and red eyes like I have done drugs, my health indicators are so cucked I don't even feel healthy I have no drive to live Indon't want to do anything I just want to be good looking. I just want to be admired for my looks nothing else I wan't in life fuck grades fuck parents fuck my bitch ass dog fuck eyveryone they don't know what it's like to be me me.

They could never understand what it's like to live life like this. They can't cimprehend being blackpilled , I can't tell anything to them cause they just think oh it's just my son being schizo from accutane muuh hormones muuh puberty.

At this point my mom came in and asked what's up. So my story got cut in half, im writing this in the morning. I told her what I wanted to tell here too.
That I don't deserve this, and that I'm not predestinated to be bad looking with 2 good looking NT parents. She was coping with 'muh everyone has acne in teenage years', I told her I don't want to be like everyone else, I'm supposed to be good looking with 2 good looking parents, and the subhumans with weird parents can afford to have acne, there is no difference. The game they play has no real importance, basically it was over before they were even born, and I shouldn't be compared to those untouchable dalits.

This was hard to explain in my mother language, it came out really extremist ngl. I tried to clarify but she just repeatedly said I should go to a therapist, cause 'It's not that big of a deal' and 'When I go away I will 'slay and have 1000s of foids waiting for me'. She's a bit lost in the past, I tried to clarify it's not like that anymore, but gave up cause I didn't want to worsen my situation, and get actually sent to a jew psychiatrist or whatever it's called.

Fuck accutane and fuck all ignorant normies, I wish they got to know what it's like to have potential to be htn, then cucked with acne, all while being blackpilled. Faggots

I