"Im white, i can go to India and automatically get stacies"

ehti

ehti

Iron
D7AfBSkWwAIxfM7

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, Deleted member 22126, joeveniro and 8 others
You can tho. Indian girls love whaitu cocku.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: joeveniro, TeraCope54, Patrick Baitman and 6 others
hes a 3d cgi render wtf u talkin bout

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and ehti

Jul 8, 2013

I've been to one. They are simply called breeding parties. They have them in Delhi, Madras, Mumbai, and also in the UK among the Indian expats. The breeding parties are for Indian women, usually very upscale and immerses in Western circles, who want white babies but don't want a white husband, or at least don't want to divorce their Indian husbands. If they have the consent or at least tolerance of their husbands and families, then they're set up with a breeding party. The goal here is for the Indian woman to get pregnant by a white man, and that man has to be tall, blue eyed, handsome, intelligent, usually a businessman who's in India for a time. To insure that she gets pregnant, she has sex with multiple white. To simplify things and to make her feel comfortable, the sex and breeding is done in a group setting with other Indian women there to be bred also. The women should be ovulating at that time. Most of the women get pregnant the at the breeding party, some don't and return again. One woman I heard of went again to a party, even though she was already pregnant from the first party (she didn't tell anyone though). She loved it so much the first time she had to do it again!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, joeveniro, Deleted member 9699 and 10 others
I'd never breed an indian tho

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 5912
JoinedSep 12, 2020Posts83Reputation50

Whites have insane halo in India apparently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697

Jul 8, 2013

I've been to one. They are simply called breeding parties. They have them in Delhi, Madras, Mumbai, and also in the UK among the Indian expats. The breeding parties are for Indian women, usually very upscale and immerses in Western circles, who want white babies but don't want a white husband, or at least don't want to divorce their Indian husbands. If they have the consent or at least tolerance of their husbands and families, then they're set up with a breeding party. The goal here is for the Indian woman to get pregnant by a white man, and that man has to be tall, blue eyed, handsome, intelligent, usually a businessman who's in India for a time. To insure that she gets pregnant, she has sex with multiple white. To simplify things and to make her feel comfortable, the sex and breeding is done in a group setting with other Indian women there to be bred also. The women should be ovulating at that time. Most of the women get pregnant the at the breeding party, some don't and return again. One woman I heard of went again to a party, even though she was already pregnant from the first party (she didn't tell anyone though). She loved it so much the first time she had to do it again!
Sounds like UberLarp

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
this is how ethniks whitemaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697 and inceletto
Statusnaxxdd 5 PSL Nordic marries a 1.9 PSL curry woman brutal
it's just sex

they stay married to their Indian husbands who allow white guys to fuck their wives

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 7697 and inceletto
Ayyy i forgot his name but he makes super great videos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
JBW is even more powerfull for women though. An average white girl in India could easily marry a multi-millionaire Chadpreet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697 and stuckneworleans
Isn’t jbw cope?
It's cope if you stay in your own country. If you are willing to leave your family, friends, standard of living and career behind to move to SEA to boost your SMV. Yeah it's legit, but still retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and ehti
It's cope if you stay in your own country. If you are willing to leave your family, friends, standard of living and career behind to move to SEA to boost your SMV. Yeah it's legit, but still retarded.
But within white countries?

Nothing gets a man going than some curry pussy :what:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697

Jul 8, 2013

Jfl it’s over for curries wtf is this

• +1
Reactions: inceletto

Jul 8, 2013

As they should. We could do with whiter indians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Future of India is a White one.