I'm willing to start tretinoin. Need a good skincare routine. Your advices guys?

T

The survivor

Iron
Guys I'm willing to start tretinoin to get rid of those f#uking acne bumps. I need a good skincare routine ?

Any advices?
Please tag people who successful results with tretinoin, I need to know their routine.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
just use tret or accutane everything else is a meme
skin health is mainly influenced by your diet and environment

• +1
Reactions: The survivor
Well BHA, tretoin and benzoyl peroxide are one if the best solution. If that does not work doxycline or tetracycline can be used or accutane, depending on severity.

You can have some small diet intervention. Panthnic acid, zinc and magnesium can help. Cutting out diary can help or food with low glychinic index. Lowering sugar is also a tip.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The survivor and Elvisandreaa
Guys I'm willing to start tretinoin to get rid of those f#uking acne bumps. I need a good skincare routine ?

Any advices?
Please tag people who successful results with tretinoin, I need to know their routine.
pay me some money and ill give you a skincare consult :feelshmm:

Just start with tret, cleanser, moistruizer and sunscreen until your skin adjusts before looking to add any other actives

• Love it

Any advices?
Don't forget to apply sunscreen afterwards, as your skin will be much more sensitive to the sun.

• Love it
Just start with tret, cleanser, moistruizer and sunscreen until your skin adjusts before looking to add any other actives
How do I combine all these on a skincare routine. I know we should always begin always with a cleanser or exfoliant but what should apply after that? And what about a sunscreen, I have a pretty oil skin face and the sun could sometimes bring me some acne.

Give me the exact order of application please

I have an acne nose. I'm 28 and had this acne from I was 12/13. I don't waste more time. I need to get rid of those bumps.

How should apply cleanser, moisturizer, sunscreen and tretinoin in a skincare routine, I mean the order?

hi. i use tetinoin. i like to use it when I get out of the shower each afternoon, cuz that's where I wash my face. if u shower in da morning, then just wash ur face before u go to bed and do this after that. showering with super cold water can help reduce facial inflamation.

anyways, dry ur face first from the water (ofc). then put on the tretinoin. don't put on too much tretinoin, otherwise it will have negative effects !! (drying, etc.)

then just leave it on for 20 mins (or more, i'd say no more than an hour though) to let it soak in. and then throw on an oil free moisturizer (again, not too much! it's just so that ur skin doesn't get SUPER dry) too much moisturizer will make your face look super oily and will kinda reverse what the tretinoin just did in my experience.

u only need to do this once per day. if some of ur skin is super dry u can apply a lil moisturizer as needed but tretinoin never more than once.

this is all I really do. also make sure u wear an OIL FREE sunscreen whenever u go out in the sun. you'll be surprised how much the sun fucking abuses your skin LOL.

lastly i'm assuming u got the tretinoin CREAM. afaik the oral stuff fucks with ur hormones or something so i kinda avoided it.

• Love it
How do I combine all these on a skincare routine. I know we should always begin always with a cleanser or exfoliant but what should apply after that? And what about a sunscreen, I have a pretty oil skin face and the sun could sometimes bring me some acne.

Just read this

• Love it

What I do (at night) is cleanser > apply tret on dry skin > wait 20 minutes > apply moistruizer, sunscreen whenever you leave the house. Also I think lots of people apply moistruizer first but I apply tret first in case it acts like some kind of buffer, could be wrong though

• Love it
hi. i use tetinoin. i like to use it when I get out of the shower each afternoon, cuz that's where I wash my face. if u shower in da morning, then just wash ur face before u go to bed and do this after that. showering with super cold water can help reduce facial inflamation.

anyways, dry ur face first from the water (ofc). then put on the tretinoin. don't put on too much tretinoin, otherwise it will have negative effects !! (drying, etc.)

then just leave it on for 20 mins (or more, i'd say no more than an hour though) to let it soak in. and then throw on an oil free moisturizer (again, not too much! it's just so that ur skin doesn't get SUPER dry) too much moisturizer will make your face look super oily and will kinda reverse what the tretinoin just did in my experience.

u only need to do this once per day. if some of ur skin is super dry u can apply a lil moisturizer as needed but tretinoin never more than once.

this is all I really do. also make sure u wear an OIL FREE sunscreen whenever u go out in the sun. you'll be surprised how much the sun fucking abuses your skin LOL.

lastly i'm assuming u got the tretinoin CREAM. afaik the oral stuff fucks with ur hormones or something so i kinda avoided it.
that’s cute because tretinoin degrades very fast when exposed to light, especially UV light from the sun. tretinoin is the least photostable retinoid that there is.

don’t apply it during the day when the sun is up, only before bed. you’re probably not seeing all the benefits that you could by using tretinoin properly.

Start with .1percent tretinoin twice a day and tan right after application in order to maximize vitamin A absorption.

• Love it
that’s cute because tretinoin degrades very fast when exposed to light, especially UV light from the sun. tretinoin is the least photostable retinoid that there is.

don’t apply it during the day when the sun is up, only before bed. you’re probably not seeing all the benefits that you could by using tretinoin properly.
wtf thanks i never knew this...

Start with .1percent tretinoin twice a day and tan right after application in order to maximize vitamin A absorption.
0.1% is the highest dose. I have an oily skin, which means a sensitive skin 'cause sensitive skins always product oil(sebum). I'm going to start with 0.5%, using it every other night than every day if irritation stops.

0.1% is the highest dose. I have an oily skin, which means a sensitive skin 'cause sensitive skins always product oil(sebum). I'm going to start with 0.5%, using it every other night than every day if irritation stops.
good choice