Im worried ill rope one day in the future

gigell

gigell

I don’t know what to do with myself anymore
. , life sucks I’m 6”2 but normies today told me I’m 6 foot I’m worried that 6”2 isn’t my real height Il keep being delusional. If you say under this thread that I’m not 6”2 then idc is also please can I become a chad so I don’t rope

J8*|*{+[+\|*~^^{*] !nxndjakdifuiwoqownsgagahajaejen :cautious::owo::owo::owo::oops::feelsohgod::sick::sick::feelsohh::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelsgah::feelsgah::aheago::feelsahh::mask::feelshmm::feelshehe::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsmage::feelsez::feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelskek::cop::cop::feelsgiga::lasereyes::woke::woke::feelsping::feelsping::feelstrash::fire::fire::heart::incel::incel::chad::banhammer:

HELPPPPPOO

• +1
Reactions: mike21
The truth is

Blackpill is a meme

dont rope bhai

• +1
Reactions: gigell
"Guys I'm 6"2! If you say I'm not, I DONT CARE!"
4327217 IMG 5165

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SA7 and gigell
The truth is

Blackpill is a meme
It’s not in modern soyciety the elites made us uglier by degrading the genes then pushed out propaganda for women to chase the remaining chads

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
It’s not in modern soyciety the elites made us uglier by degrading the genes then pushed out propaganda for women to chase the remaining chads
Dnr nigga

90% of this forum is mental masturbation

dont rope bhai
im mentalcel asf im worried that im not good looking enough my brain is broken im worried im not tall enough , you have to be 6”8 in this world

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and mike21
im mentalcel asf im worried that im not good looking enough my brain is broken im worried im not tall enough , you have to be 6”8 in this world
If u die i die..❤️

• +1
You're tall enough and you look htn,average height is like 175 cm in moldova you're above average

• +1
my honest reaction.