imagine actually wanting a ltr

D

Deleted member 21628

Kraken
ahajhahha

you dumb pathetic fuckkss

hahaha

the average ltr desiring person:

basically no reason to be in an ltr anymore, all the charm a ltr brings to the table is dead since women dont want to raise kids, cook and clean, you'd have a better time just paying someone to cook and clean for you and not worry about getting divorce raped at least

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and Klasik616
basically no reason to be in an ltr anymore, all the charm a ltr brings to the table is dead since women dont want to raise kids, cook and clean, you'd have a better time just paying someone to cook and clean for you and not worry about getting divorce raped at least
what a dumm fucc missing the point

lolz

this nigguh one of those that considers majority of women attractive

lolz

imagine finding at least 90% attractive

There are women out there that you just haven't met, so it's not the problem with ltr itself.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Women have lost their social purpose in this era

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and 6PSLcel
He probably mogs you

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
There are women out there that you just haven't met, so it's not the problem with ltr itself.
People live such contradictory lives and will say "If you're broke, then start working" but won't say anything similar such as "if you're single, find a woman".

A real man says both of those things, you guys are just low t.

He probably mogs you
disgusting nasty mutilated circumsized dick azercay cunt

nasty to even think..

not even 18.. jesus

smelly fucks

ignored

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67900
LTRs in america? Fuck yeah they are pointless.

Outside of usa? No.

disgusting nasty mutilated circumsized dick azercay cunt

nasty to even think..

not even 18.. jesus

smelly fucks

ignored
People who got circumsized and vaccinated opened their asshole to the jewish system.

what a dumm fucc missing the point

lolz

this nigguh one of those that considers majority of women attractive

lolz

imagine finding at least 90% attractive
Hey, brainflash! They actually are in Sweden. Not in the sewers you grew up perhaps. It's harder for us to say goodbye to our oneitises because they actually looked like angels.

Hey, brainflash! They actually are in Sweden. Not in the sewers you grew up perhaps. It's harder for us to say goodbye to our oneitises because they actually looked like angels.
care to post an example budbud??

care to post an example budbud??
So I don't wanna doxx myself by posting someone I know, but like these sorta girls aren't that uncommon here. Even regular workers like cashiers can be pretty like this.
Rambut Dan Kecantikan
7qm565ti0vv31
20f75eed2942a9b7088194ec38a79d09

ahajhahha

you dumb pathetic fuckkss

hahaha

the average ltr desiring person:

If I recall correctly you look mediocre at best and are a loser, so your opinion is irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
really buddy?

where have you seen me??
According to your own words. But It's really funny when an incel appears here posting some edgy shit like yours, thinking they are some kind of authority on the matter. If you look really good and have your shit together you can have a woman with good values that will give you love, family and support.

You incels are delusional little kids, wanting to have a loving and hot wife while you are literally non functional ugly human beings.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
According to your own words. But It's really funny when an incel appears here posting some edgy shit like yours, thinking they are some kind of authority on the matter. If you look really good and have your shit together you can have a woman with good values that will give you love, family and support.

You incels are delusional little kids, wanting to have a loving and hot wife while you are literally non functional ugly human beings.
shut your bitch ass nigguh

lol not evenn worth a read

retard trynna lecture me on shit and assuming shit

shut your bitch ass nigguh

lol not evenn worth a read

retard trynna lecture me on shit and assuming shit
Post a pic of yours and tell me what do you do for a living, you have the golden opportunity to prove I'm wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71968