Imagine being a retarded Chad

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Equinox
Is there any better existence? Your life will be almost perfect because you are Chad, but at the same time, you don't really have any brain capacity to overthink about any problems you may have or how dreading existence can be.

You would never be sad at all.
I don't know why ppl assume high IQ Chad mogs, high IQ nowadays= depressed and outcasted.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Clqs, Darkeningstar and 2 others
I got the worst of both words.
Like I'm extremely smart, I can't stop thinking, I OVERTHINK everything, I make up all sorts of theories and at the same time I'm an average person.

Someone like me should have like 70 IQ maximum, otherwise you will just be pondering about how unfair things are, and eventually come to the conclusion that your whore mother should have aborted you.

I envy my mother, she is like 53, but FULL of health problems, she is ugly, people in our family can't stand her, but she would never get the feeling that it's over for her because she is one of the dumbest ppl I have ever met (yes, I inherited my IQ from my dad, unfortunately).

I got the worst of both words.
Like I'm extremely smart, I can't stop thinking, I OVERTHINK everything and at the same time I'm an average person.

Someone like me should have like 70 IQ maximum, otherwise you will just be pondering about how unfair things are, and eventually come to the conclusion that your whore mother should have aborted you.

I envy my mother, she is like 53, but FULL of health problems, she is ugly, people in our family can't stand her, but she would never get the feeling that it's over for her because she is one of the dumbest ppl I have ever met (yes, I inherited my IQ from my dad, unfortunately).
What do you base the "I'm extremely smart" claim on tho?

Only if ugly :blackpill:
Mogger Gaston mogs most men, and he still ended up on here.
If he was lower IQ, he would probably have had a better life.

Women specially don't like smart men, because they are retarded and feel threatened. And normies in general are naturally low IQ, so you have to dumb yourself down to be accepted by them and that's just an awful feeling.

What do you base the "I'm extremely smart" claim on tho?
I IQ mog everyone I know, throughout my life I have knew like 3 men that I didn't have to dumb myself down, to have a conversation with.

Whenever I try to be myself around normies, I feel like an alien basically. I feel what you would feel around a 5 year old.
But "extremely smart" is mostly for lols, I'm above average and that's already too smart for my own good.

I IQ mog everyone I know, throughout my life I have knew like 3 men that I didn't have to dumb myself down, to have a conversation with.

Whenever I try to be myself around normies, I feel like an alien basically. I feel what you would feel around a 5 year old.
But "extremely smart" is mostly for lols, I'm above average and that's already too smart for my own good.
Typing GIF by ehcat

Copium
High IQ means your problems will be irrelevant and all solvable, and if unsolvable you stop caring.
Every supposed ''High IQ'' niggER is just a 110 IQ who thinks he's so smart and is mad at his life and predicaments and mad that he's surrounded by 100 IQs and so

Is there any better existence? Your life will be almost perfect because you are Chad, but at the same time, you don't really have any brain capacity to overthink about any problems you may have or how dreading existence can be.

You would never be sad at all.
I don't know why ppl assume high IQ Chad mogs, high IQ nowadays= depressed and outcasted.
High iq is peak. If you truly had high iq you’d realise that your emotions and dread don’t truly matter at all and that your existence ending don’t meant shit since you never were much anyways. Or just religionmaxx icl.

Retarded chad wouldn’t feel shit lmao “ooh pussy! Yay!” That’s it at best. Horrible existence imo. Life is more than women. Niggas here think of women like retarded objects then base their existence around getting one :feelskek:

I get that, but that’s cuz your talking to average ass mfs. Go to a good uni and a good portion of people there is smart asf (usually)