Imagine being borderline Chad and throwing your life away like that. Im speechless...

D

Deleted member 5061

Kraken
Im actually speechless.

Even after several years of being a bum, this guy could still easily ascend with just finding a job and getting teeth implants, getting some skin treatment and he would be legit Chad again.

JFL man. You can only see something like this in the west. This guy singlehandedly mogs the entire asian continent and decided to live his life as a bum...

He also has 1 in 150000 hair genetics too... JFL, I cant believe this is real!

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, antiantifa, sandcelmuttcel and 4 others
Well, his 5yo son died tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: court monarch777, Deleted member 12146, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 9 others
Well, his 5yo son died tbh
I get that this kind of stuff is rly hard to process. Still, this guys a fkn legit chad, billions of ppl wish they looked like him and wish they could swap places with this guy. This guy also has the right skull shape for rocking the shaved head look. Really this guy is top 0.5% of all men on earth when it comes to aesthetics. Thick eyebrows, symmetrical face, Chad jaw, Gigachad eyes, 0.2% hair genetics and skull shape that could even look good bald. I cant fkn believe it.

He looks like Meek's father ngl. In fact, Im sure he would mog meeks even at this age, if he received a proper looksmaxing rejuvenation!

I get that this kind of stuff is rly hard to process. Still, this guys a fkn legit chad, billions of ppl wish they looked like him and wish they could swap places with this guy. This guy also has the right skull shape for rocking the shaved head look. Really this guy is top 0.5% of all men on earth when it comes to aesthetics. Thick eyebrows, symmetrical face, Chad jaw, Gigachad eyes, 0.2% hair genetics and skull shape that could even look good bald. I cant fkn believe it.
Ngl, he probably looked insane before his descension.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406 and Deleted member 10987
I didn‘t watch the video but maybe he became a drug addict or lost family? There are reasons other than looks that can lead to downward spirals in people‘s lives

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, BigBoy and Deleted member 5830

He looks like Meek's father ngl. In fact, Im sure he would mog meeks even at this age, if he received a proper looksmaxing rejuvenation!
maybe the dude never really noticed his looks or really cared to worry about them seems he has more to worry about honestly

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, BigBoy and Deleted member 11406
He can fix his life still but what you have to understand when shit hits the fan so hard you literally dont care about nothing anymore looks, women, success. education, etc. Last thing probably on his mind is how he looks and he probably is a drug addict aswell

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Slayercel
Most retarded thread ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, ManzareK, antiantifa and 3 others
He can fix his life still but what you have to understand when shit hits the fan so hard you literally dont care about nothing anymore looks, women, success. education, etc. Last thing probably on his mind is how he looks and he probably is a drug addict aswell
Its true, however, we all know if he reached out for help- he would get tons and tons of emotional support and other help he needs. If not him, nobody would. He most likely is addicted to drugs, but even then, if hed ask for help, ppl would help him.

are we looking at the same guy jfl

• +1
Reactions: lenin
attractive man but you are exaggerating tbh

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
Not even that attractive, also the love of his life died and you're trash talking him. You're weak.

Im actually speechless.

Even after several years of being a bum, this guy could still easily ascend with just finding a job and getting teeth implants, getting some skin treatment and he would be legit Chad again.

JFL man. You can only see something like this in the west. This guy singlehandedly mogs the entire asian continent and decided to live his life as a bum...

He also has 1 in 150000 hair genetics too... JFL, I cant believe this is real!

Its possible to be a good looking guy and have a shit life. Unlikely, but still possible.