Imagine being Bugatti/Koenigsegg or supercar fans

asdvek

asdvek

Like I see these niggas on youtube comments saying "ohh bro koenigsegg is faster broo it does 0-100 better noo bro bugatti top speed better ohh bro pagani better bro pagani zonda" BRO THEY ARE FUCKING CARS YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO AFFORD IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE SO WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE? THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU'LL SEE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE WON'T BE ABLE TO AFFORD ANY OF THESE CARS YET YOU ARGUE ABOUT THEM LIKE THE RETARD YOU ARE WHATS THE FUCKING POINT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, vampmaxxer, descension and 4 others
good thread

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
BMW mogs tho

• JFL
Like I see these niggas on youtube comments saying "ohh bro koenigsegg is faster broo it does 0-100 better noo bro bugatti top speed better ohh bro pagani better bro pagani zonda" BRO THEY ARE FUCKING CARS YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO AFFORD IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE SO WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE? THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU'LL SEE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE WON'T BE ABLE TO AFFORD ANY OF THESE CARS YET YOU ARGUE ABOUT THEM LIKE THE RETARD YOU ARE WHATS THE FUCKING POINT
Because you dream that once you grow up, you'll be able to buy one of those cars...

• +1
Very legit, so much cuckoldry like this in modern world

• +1