Reactions: Axii, Sub0, Shrek2OnDvD and 14 others
My inhib and PSL brain ruined my chances with girl on firday
You have nothing to lose, son

We're all gonna fucking die someday, none of this shit matters

Just do what you want, be low inhb, as long as it doesn't land you in jail

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, Looks234, Deleted member 17872 and 15 others
And being born dark triad (short,ugly,ethnic)
Mj

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: watah, trueceI, horizontallytall and 12 others
Once that lean in my gut I’m a whole different nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Sub0, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Psychophilly, Deleted member 17872, Shrek2OnDvD and 12 others
Low Inhb is everything

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Psychophilly, Darwined and 27 others
imagine being this low inhb

Absolute beast. Mirin hard his low inhib. I wish i was like that.

Honestly bro, if i could guarantee my children would be this low inhib i would father several children....no problem!

An entire bloodline of low inhib low tier normies brutalizing women and men alike, being as obnoxious and upfront as humanly possible. I can only dream 😢

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798, Almost Chadlite, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
The only reason I'm high inhib is cuz of my subhuman face. I bet if i was attractive, i would be face fucking foids in public

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, nofap, Deleted member 51465 and 4 others
Meanwhile we have users here who are too scared to even send a girl a follow request on Instagram

Giphy 2

@averagejoe

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: watah, denthegodking, Psychophilly and 10 others
The only reason I'm high inhib is cuz of my subhuman face. I bet if i was attractive, i would be face fucking foids in public
cope

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking and subhuman incel
my low gonial angle and parrarel issue with maxilla rotation are the reasons for my high inhib.

Im a low inhib enough to go through with my nose job though- feel like actually getting invasive palstic surgery takes some balls

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
my low gonial angle and parrarel issue with maxilla rotation are the reasons for my high inhib.

Im a low inhib enough to go through with my nose job though- feel like actually getting invasive palstic surgery takes some balls
Bro my gonial angle is legit garbage

Who cares

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Elvisandreaa, subhuman incel and 1 other person
You're the most retarded op with the most idiotic posts. There's a difference being low inhib and being an autistic obnoxious sociopath in public

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 20452 and 3 others
I don't get people who are suicidal but high inhib at the same time.

If you are qble to kill yourself at any time, why live like a cuck instead of just doind whatever you want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Pikabro, Deleted member 17872 and 11 others
I think youve actually over measured it slightly cos the bottom of the protractor isnt in line with your mandible exactly

and lol thats pretty much in the ideal range
I measured it in line with my jaw, my chin tapers off at then end, it's not straight

I have 130-135

looks like this irl when I look forward, pure trash

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 18840 and subhuman incel
You're the most retarded op with the most idiotic posts. There's a difference being low inhib and being an autistic obnoxious sociopath in public
You mad :feelshah:

• JFL
I measured it in line with my jaw, my chin tapers off at then end, it's not straight

I have 130-135

looks like this irl when I look forward, pure trash

View attachment 1774893
yeah you need a slight CCW bimax imo but its not that bad

better than having 102 like me

Actually in fairness Tyler Maher has a low gonial angle as well, like 105 if I had to guess, it works for him because he has appropriate midface height and an extremeley tall ramus

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and forevergymcelling
from high inhib to low inhib :oops:

Nick bateman squint fraud lul

Mike thurston boat

Stallone shooting

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 20370, subhuman incel and 1 other person

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Psychophilly, thecel, ALP and 1 other person
@forevergymcelling
@DoctorLooksmax

Let's all go out together and do low inhib activities/actions with no judgement towards each other JFL will be funny af

High inhibition is mainly coz people around you judge if shit doesn't pull off whether that be friends or strangers

Friends who don't judge you no matter what low inhibition actions you do is the best thing you can have tbh

• Love it
  • JFL
@forevergymcelling
@DoctorLooksmax

Let's all go out together and do low inhib activities/actions with no judgement towards each other JFL will be funny af

High inhibition is mainly coz people around you judge if shit doesn't pull off whether that be friends or strangers

Friends who don't judge you no matter what low inhibition actions you do is the best thing you can have tbh
I’ll be free all of august pretty much

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and subhuman incel
Im a workcel but as you can tell by my rapidly ascneding post count I am normally just rotting on this site at the weekend.

May as well spend the weekend talking to the same people by face to fce rather than behing an avi

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Chadeep, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
Im a workcel but as you can tell by my rapidly ascneding post count I am normally just rotting on this site at the weekend.

May as well spend the weekend talking to the same people by face to fce rather than behing an avi
@forevergymcelling
@DoctorLooksmax

yo let me join aswell, i will do anything as long as I dont land in prison, I dont have any status or reputation to lose anyway since im a low status loser anyway, i cant go any lower than I am right now :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel
i would be scared doing low inhib shit in third world shitholes though, too high risk of getting counter attacked, stabbed, shot, robbed and killed.
yeah lol were not going to fucking Bhutan.

We can meet either a city in the UK or maybe somewher in West euerope, but most people here UK based so makes most sense

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Chadeep, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
i would be scared doing low inhib shit in third world shitholes though, too high risk of getting counter attacked, stabbed, shot, robbed and killed.
That’s the best places to do it tbh

I was drunk last night dancing jumping and bumping into Mongolian people in crowd and no one tried to mess with me. One guy said something to me then I said what cuz I couldn’t hear him then he just talk quiet again xD

I bumped into group of girls and one pushed me she was like 5’5 and I just pushed her back into her friends lol. You can get away with anything here

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Toth's thot and subhuman incel
  • Love it
That’s the best places to do it tbh

I was drunk last night dancing jumping and bumping into Mongolian people in crowd and no one tried to mess with me. One guy said something to me then I said what cuz I couldn’t hear him then he just talk quiet again xD

I bumped into group of girls and one pushed me she was like 5’5 and I just pushed her back into her friends lol. You can get away with anything here
im not as handsome as you, i wouldnt get away with it

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
lookin ginto PEA for gaba maxxing tbhngl

it has niacin in it which helps it cross the BBB

Daily reminder about our shitty lives... Brutalpills.org strikes again :fuk:
"Be Chad, or die trying"

:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, subhuman incel, cvzvvc and 1 other person

I'm on holiday from early August to mid August but after I'm free fully
Let's do it fellas JFL

• +1
  • JFL
I'm on holiday from early August to mid August but after I'm free fully
Let's do it fellas JFL
What about the final weekend of July? am happy to host

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Chadethnic101
What about the final weekend of July? am happy to host
I’m away that weekend ffs then on holiday until the 11th august but after that I’m free whenever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Chadethnic101
How do I lose inhibition though?:feelswhy:

• +1
High inhibition behaviour exists to maintain social herarchy so poorcels and ugly incels wouldnt dare to cross the line and act like they got some kind of social power/status. Its evolutionary back from the times when everyone was in a tribe and only fierce warriors and chieftains could afford to be low inhib.
Suck it up incels and know your place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 17872, GuyFromSingapore and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and subhuman incel