Imagine being rated this low by normies.

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

Attachments

• mostbased.PNG
    mostbased.PNG
    20.1 KB · Views: 259
  • mostbased2.PNG
    mostbased2.PNG
    9.4 KB · Views: 251
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, .👽., metagross and 9 others
For 29 and unders

Attachments

• f29.PNG
    f29.PNG
    2.5 KB · Views: 188
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
You can be 2 psl, but have a high quality photo, a smile, and nice background and clothes, and the retards will rate you 10/10
The people who use that site don't rate solely based on your face, they rate according to the photo quality

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, NarrowJaw, LastHopeForNorman and 11 others
You can be 2 psl, but have a high quality photo, a smile, and nice background and clothes, and the retards will rate you 10/10
The people who use that site don't rate solely based on your face, they rate according to the photo quality
Oh. This app is retarded then.

Attachments

• stupid.PNG
    stupid.PNG
    18.6 KB · Views: 166
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, 5'8manlet and DianabolDownie
3sopz8

• +1
ye man you look normal people on that site rate photo not your looks
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and subhuman incel
@subhuman incel
The ultimate cope. haha.

Weren't you just telling me the other day it was giga over for me?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 5786
The ultimate cope. haha.

Weren't you just telling me the other day it was giga over for me?
i was messing with you, chill bruh
@subhuman incel

• JFL
  • +1
Says nothing about you
Can be many factors shit picture
Expression etc
True rating is how bitches react to you in real life when they see you

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 5786
@subhuman incel thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 5786
@subhuman incel
you sure? didn't they use to rate differently? this 4 point system with words does work well I think. anyway w*men love to use these sites with their besties to shit on subhumans. I wouldn't expect f*ids in their teens (and 20s I guess) to overrate too much

anyway post your pic I'm objective

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 7725
Honestly, it’s not going to get better.

I think it was Schopenhauer that said when a man’s circumstances become too much for him, he has the right to his own life. - I’m not advocating this, but when I was younger I used to think about it and the nature of how things are when it comes to people and reality.

I despise all the platitudes that I see everywhere - they hurt more than anything, because they give us hope which the world then proceeds to shatter.

My advice - One problem people like us face is loneliness and bullying. Master loneliness - it’s a place of beautiful insight and meaning. You might never find love and if you do, don’t count on that lasting very long (if you are as ugly as I am). Have fun because you really have so little to lose. And tell yourself that everything that you’ve gone through makes you stronger - if only to yourself. You are a unique perspective to this world, not many people get to see how shallow we all are.

Maybe there is some poetic value, or maybe some philosophical or artistic value. I like to believe there is.. It’s a hard life.

Force yourself to find happiness and love in yourself or kill yourself..

Both options are beautiful.

[Again I’m not advocating suicide, I’ve just thought about it with varying frequencies and intensities, and see nothing wrong in it. My circumstances perhaps.]

I wish you well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
you sure? didn't they use to rate differently? this 4 point system with words does work well I think. anyway w*men love to use these sites with their besties to shit on subhumans. I wouldn't expect f*ids in their teens (and 20s I guess) to overrate too much

anyway post your pic I'm objective
So true. If you're subhuman then going on Omegle is suicidefuel. You'll be bullied by teen and early 20s girls and their friends. "Empathetic gender" my ass.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Jason Voorhees

I think it was Schopenhauer that said when a man’s circumstances become too much for him, he has the right to his own life. - I’m not advocating this, but when I was younger I used to think about it and the nature of how things are when it comes to people and reality.

I despise all the platitudes that I see everywhere - they hurt more than anything, because they give us hope which the world then proceeds to shatter.

My advice - One problem people like us face is loneliness and bullying. Master loneliness - it’s a place of beautiful insight and meaning. You might never find love and if you do, don’t count on that lasting very long (if you are as ugly as I am). Have fun because you really have so little to lose. And tell yourself that everything that you’ve gone through makes you stronger - if only to yourself. You are a unique perspective to this world, not many people get to see how shallow we all are.

Maybe there is some poetic value, or maybe some philosophical or artistic value. I like to believe there is.. It’s a hard life.

[Again I’m not advocating suicide, I’ve just thought about it with varying frequencies and intensities, and see nothing wrong in it. My circumstances perhaps.]

I wish you well.
Fucking BASED

• +1

I wish you well.
Suicide is deceiving
I was in a deep depression I almost killed myself now I’m happy I’m alive and leveling up and life is going on never give up believe in miracles
That’s what I can teach to people because I gone through hell with my mental state
Criying all day non stop rope around my neck

• +1
Suicide is deceiving
I was in a deep depression I almost killed myself now I’m happy I’m alive and leveling up and life is going on never give up believe in miracles
What made you happy? Suicide is a legit solution if you're ugly.

• +1
What made you happy? Suicide is a legit solution if you're ugly.
High Testosterone trt saved my life my depression is 80% gone
No amount of ssri and painkillers helped me

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 7725
are you planning to get surgeries?

• +1
So true. If you're subhuman then going on Omegle is suicidefuel. You'll be bullied by teen and early 20s girls and their friends. "Empathetic gender" my ass.
You guys might not believe me, but i used to go on omgel when i was 16/15 and get women to flash me. I don't consider it a chad trait, and i haven't done it in years. I got a few facebooks from omgel as a teen. saw some tits showed dick. Idk, it used to be different, I don't know how things are now.
True rating is how bitches react to you in real life when they see you
I'm not sure how to rate myself using this. at my day job I was quick to make friends with the white girls at work. At school i've had women get my social media and a different one approach me to ask if she could do the sound for my final project for the semester and got social media/number out of it. It's hard to measure the success in college though because the program we are in is built through talking and making connections.

Fuck, i'm remembering the short haired, tattoo'd sort average looking baby faced QT at my work that bought me coffee and followed me on instagram. I haven't talked to her in a month because she randomly told me that i should try using tinder JFL. But a few days before that she was trying to come over to my apartment to "drop off watermelon" I've known her for a few months and I kept things very casually. we used to talk all the time at work, before she quit and moved jobs and then we stayed in conect via snapchat. Never bothered asking her to hang out. but she used to like all my instagram pictures, buy me coffee, she would text me to see if i was at work so if she was coming to shop she could see if I was working ahead of time. and on the 4th of july she told me she just had "so much watermelon" and " i'll swing by your apartment and give you some!" but i just told her i was busy. A few days later she randomly told me (with out knowing my insecurities) that i should use tinder. JFL. I dropped some tiny blackpills and told her tinder isn't for people like me and then she was trying to say weird shit like "you and I are very similar" and after telling her tinder isn't for people like myself, I haven't talked to her in almost 2 months now because of that. :lul::ROFLMAO:. Black pill is brutal.

• +1
are you planning to get surgeries?
Idk, it seems scary. If i should have a slightly longer chin like i did when i was 16, then maybe. But idk if that's soemthing weird that happened due to aging weird or if it's just because i'm fat. I would like a chin thing, a hairline implant and maybe some light jaw work. I say light, because I don't want to look slayer tier and make it look unnatural. Just wanted to look Normie or HTN with no recessed features.

• +1
what site is this? i wanna try it

• +1
Oh, i also had a chick at work randomly show me her nudes. She genuinely look at me and said "wanna see my ass?" I didn't know what to say so said sure. She opened her phone and started showing me her nudes. I don't consider this chad traits though, that's just normal normie shit. I don't go anywhere with that shit though. I don't take it as a sign of anything, it's just something that happens in the moment and i move on.:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
my condolences

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Areuready and Deleted member 5786
they legit give balding subhumans who smile a 9

• +1
On the other hand, if you're attractive, the girls on Omegle will blush and call you "very hot" or "very attractive" to your face and ask for your number/snapchat.
I've seen it on different videos with attractive guys going on Omegle and this happens with a lot of girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725