Imagine being so NT

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
I couldn't react like this. I would have either ignored what happened or just said "Ooops, shit happens" instead of lmao like crazy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 2729 and thecel
dis y NT is bad

• Hmm...
Reactions: AlexAP
Nah it was funny. I can understand people laughing.

The NT behavior, personality, and communication style are ass. It’s funny, but do u gotta laugh like a hoohoohaha monkeychimp for SO FUCKING LONG? More than 20 seconds of wasted breath.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, john2, Deleted member 15338 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dionysus, Looks234 and thecel
I couldn't react like this. I would have either ignored what happened or just said "Ooops, shit happens" instead of lmao like crazy.
u must be real fun to hang aroung

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13868, jake_okok and Deleted member 14323
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I'm black. what are you talking about? :lul:
You are clearly bias then :lul: blacks people arent more NT than whites.
ive met loads of autistic blacks irl, and this forum is full of non nt blacks

@hebbewem kill yourself you utter cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and fogdart
You are clearly bias then :lul: blacks people arent more NT than whites.
ive met loads of autistic blacks irl, and this forum is full of non nt blacks

@hebbewem kill yourself you utter cuck
Nah to be honest I lived in west africa and being aspie is very very rare in Africa compared to Canada where I live now.

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Papal_Guard and fogdart
Wtf is this thread? You're saying you don't laugh when people do silly shit like fall over? Very odd ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13868
What’s the video?

This would be funny as fuck if it happened to a mate, idk y u gotta act autistic about it...

brutal blackpill btw, it was funnier cos the mfer was fat

Wtf is this thread? You're saying you don't laugh when people do silly shit like fall over? Very odd ngl
I might laugh a little bit, and only when others are laughing too. But I could never laugh that hard like in the video no matter what happened.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
NT is for simpletons

What’s the video?
You can't see it? There's a black guy helping another black guy to bench press, then the guy who is benching farts accidentally and the other guy starts to laugh like crazy and even falls over.

This would be funny as fuck if it happened to a mate, idk y u gotta act autistic about it...
I was never comfortable with laughing hard, don't know why, I guess I'm overthinking and don't want to do something that could annoy other people.

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok
I'm extremely autistic but would still laugh if this happened to someone I knew well

Blacks are NT by default. Being aspie is a white thing.
tbh. white niggas be bird watching and shit.

87457193 E871 4867 AB33 D49DF2D275FA

• JFL
Reactions: Dionysus, Deleted member 15338 and fogdart
I'm extremely autistic but would still laugh if this happened to someone I knew well
Would you laugh like the guy in the video? I can't even imagine making such noises and falling over jfl.

Would you laugh like the guy in the video? I can't even imagine making such noises and falling over jfl.
I just don't laugh like that, I would be laughing really hard though

This is just childish lol

The NT behavior, personality, and communication style are ass. It’s funny, but do u gotta laugh like a hoohoohaha monkeychimp for SO FUCKING LONG? More than 20 seconds of wasted breath.
If you're tall and above average in looks, being dark triad mogs. Men will respect you and women will chase you. Being NT can only halo very good looking chads, and btw, it doesn't help them all the time either. Being NT is for clowns and tryhards. If you're below average, then maybe being NT, docile and friendly can make foids think you're normal, but being dark triad as an ugly male will make things worse.
Speaking in a monotonous voice, not laughing out loud, not smiling all the time like a cuck and being reserved instead of needy is much better if you pass a certain looks threshold, but so many cucks over here will never understand it. But hey, it is all about looks at the end anyways.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@