IMAGINE BEING SO POOR THAT MY EX COMES TO MY BARRIO TO FUCK WITH ME (VIDEO CAGE INDUCING) (JUST BE POOR THEORY)

Deleted member 4757

Deleted member 4757

Sphinx

Later on my house:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Toth's thot
@TanZera im legit more poor than anyone

all you do is lie around in bed with wymxn, i don't see any sex?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 16984, Deleted member 9801 and 3 others
What a strange country

show the sex you faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
you have a TV
They are cheap af here, they make tvs in tierra del fuego, so they are practically national.

You just said you will give me the money if the other nigga dont sends your his paypal, i trusted you:feelswhy:

Send me dm

They are cheap af here, they make tvs in tierra del fuego, so they are practically national.

You just said you will give me the money if the other nigga dont sends your his paypal, i trusted you:feelswhy:

Send me dm
you lost bro . badg sent me his email eventually .

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, gamma, galego123 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18418
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: germanlooks, FailedNormieManlet, currylightskin and 2 others
just coomed to ur girlfriend

u got any pics of her naked? pms

you lost bro . badg sent me his email eventually .
View attachment 1660014
Thats literally a penny in portugal, that nigga can work, i dont, just look where do i live, try to even look photos of here on google maps
470331B4 DB84 4F87 A43B F2B9A06A65D6
7240B1EF 04D7 4226 BF30 E08056842028

They literally killed 2 guys with a 357 magnum 1 street away from me this week

Thats literally a penny in portugal, that nigga can work, i dont, just look where do i live, try to even look photos of here on google mapsView attachment 1660021View attachment 1660022

dude why don't you just model

@Xangsane @germanlooks @currylightskin @FailedNormieManlet @Mogpogs new bed for bruno incoming
wow you actually gave him 100 dollars

dude why don't you just model
Im not goodlooking and no agencies on my zone, they are scammers that literally want you to pay to “model” (thats fucked up) btw i have no time i study but im broke so prob this month i will cant assist to my university

Btw i wanted to work to pay it, im not a lazy like that bruno
“laburo” means “job”
C3648094 9808 43A6 A824 D084170C0941

Im not goodlooking and no agencies on my zone, they are scammers that literally want you to pay to “model” (thats fucked up) btw i have no time i study but im broke so prob this month i will cant assist to my university

Btw i wanted to work to pay it, im not a lazy like that bruno
“laburo” means “job”View attachment 1660039
can you translate? i don't understand the language

Thats literally a penny in portugal, that nigga can work, i dont, just look where do i live, try to even look photos of here on google mapsView attachment 1660021View attachment 1660022

@TanZera just read the article, and search the streets, literally its 1 street away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18418
can you translate? i don't understand the language
This Saturday, before five o'clock in the morning, officers and non-commissioned officers of the Tactical Action Police (PAT) were sent by a telephone call to the 911 emergency center to the corner of Larrechea and Chubut streets in the Yapeyú neighborhood.

At the scene they encountered an unknown subject who ran away when he saw the patrol car. The subject turned 180 degrees and pointed a silver-colored gun at the officers.

READ MORE: He shot a man to death in a kiosk and got 11 and a half years in prison.

In a combined maneuver, the policemen managed to neutralize him. They were disarmed, handcuffed and apprehended. They seized a 357 Magnum revolver. It is a weapon that in the opinion of the gunsmiths is a real hand cannon, a revolver caliber 357 Magnum with four served cartridges and two intact in each of the different cavities of the rotating drum. This is a weapon of war with enormous firepower and destructive power.

A few meters away they detected the motionless corpse of a man with a bullet in his head. Later, when they entered the house they found the body of another man shot to death. Neither of the two victims was identified.

Complaint and arrest

Neighbors living near the corner of Larrechea and Chubut streets in the Yapeyú neighborhood, in the northwest corner of the city of Santa Fe, were the ones who heard the thunderous noise followed by gunshots and heart-rending screams coming from inside a house.

This is the locación where that happened (red dot) me (blue dot)
4AC7C556 C1D0 41CE AF1B 31B9AD3A730D

I dont have sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Aren’t all Argentinians poor?

You don't seem poor at all. You have your own heated room with furniture and you have food.

You live a life very similar to the average young dutch guy in his 20s.

Life is all about looks afterall.