• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I hate foids

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and PenileFacialSurgery
All of them are wearing makeup to fraud collagen jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
That lachowski video is so stupid. Just good music.

I posted 2 chico filma but they dont want show. Tbh i would rather be opry, de poot or Barret than chico
chico is my favorite
but everyone has a preference

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
chico is my favorite
but everyone has a preference
Yeah. I want to look as crazy as possible, not like a human more like a predator so thats why de poot and opry are my favourites. Also Barret have slayer voice. Chico is heigh mogging them.

• +1
Yeah. I want to look as crazy as possible, not like a human more like a predator so thats why de poot and opry are my favourites. Also Barret have slayer voice. Chico is heigh mogging them.
Chico is most attractive for 16-23
O'Pry 23-30

De Poot is insane psl god but gives a really aspie vibe, while chico and gandy look more human

Young O'Pry is autistic cuck and I mog him to self harm
:giggle:

O'Pry looks better now imo
Less aspie, but i want to be this aspie chad. Imagine being de poot, crying that youre ugly asacry looking, like alien and nobody wants to make friends with you while foids are tryi g to make you happy. They say no you śr beautifull, and they come to yout dick and say i will make you happy.

• +1
Man the last vid was disgusting, he was eating his dick the entire time. Imagine being a man asking another man to sign your pictures of said man.

Man the last vid was disgusting, he was eating his dick the entire time. Imagine being a man asking another man to sign your pictures of said man.
That wasnt last, 2 last videos are chico videos, those 2 links below. And about that what youre saying, thats a mog.

the interviewer in the second video triggers some heterosexual feelings in me tbh ngl.

he's so sexy ngl