Imagine being this deformed (you should be grateful for what you have)

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Pikabro, zura and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Vermilioncore, Sprinkles and 1 other person
This is such a flawed and retarded train of thought. Just because someone has it worse doesn't mean that, that diminishes your pain and suffering.

. Imagine you're at a party, and you accidentally spill your drink all over yourself. You're feeling embarrassed and frustrated. Then, someone comes up and says, "Oh, come on! It's just a little spill. I once saw a guy spill an entire pitcher of punch on himself!" Lmao 🤣

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 20179, JovenCansao and 7 others
This is such a flawed and retarded train of thought. Just because someone has it worse doesn't mean that, that diminishes your pain and suffering.

. Imagine you're at a party, and you accidentally spill your drink all over yourself. You're feeling embarrassed and frustrated. Then, someone comes up and says, "Oh, come on! It's just a little spill. I once saw a guy spill an entire pitcher of punch on himself!" Lmao 🤣
also the soldier might been ugly
now he gets scar halo

This, another based @Preston take

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
his lakc of nose drives me crazy

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28541

Its a good argument since you shouldn't feel bad if their are people who have it worse then you that are still able to enjoy life

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 28541

Yeah and it assumes we should count ourselves lucky for not being part of the 0.00000001% who are unfortunate enough to end up in that state. You shouldn't compare yourself to that to feel good and grateful lol that's by no means a fair point of reference.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Yeah and it assumes we should count ourselves lucky for not being part of the 0.00000001% who are unfortunate enough to end up in that state. You shouldn't compare yourself to that to feel good and grateful lol that's by no means a fair point of reference.
Not necessiraly.

You should consider yourself lucky though that you are born in a time and place with top 0.00001% life quality compared to all of history.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, zura, ascension and 1 other person
Freddy Krueger Looking Aaaah Nigga

If you're sub5 you have the same SMV as this guy, that is you are a zero.

If you're sub5 you have the same SMV as this guy, that is you are a zero.
Zero SMV and extreme disgust by other people every time are two drastically different ballparks of life quality

facts lmao

now what should you tell to the guy OP posted if he ever posts on this website and cries about his deformed looks?
"somebody have it worser than yo-- oh nvm uhh just get surgery bro!"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117
Unironically has a better chance at finding a woman than some of these basement dwelling pale nerdcels here

Nvm holy shit I need to look at OP before I comment jfl. I saw a good jaw and army guy at first glance, yeah this nigga is repulsive

now what should you tell to the guy OP posted if he ever posts on this website and cries about his deformed looks?
"somebody have it worser than yo-- oh nvm uhh just get surgery bro!"
Most people here are healthy and life in priviliged position compared to other people in all of history, so you should appreciate life

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
He mogs all jews tho

Most people here are healthy and life in priviliged position compared to other people in all of history, so you should appreciate life
Tell this to the whiny normies, chadlites and foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
some chad is probably thinking the same looking at an htn

If you need that kind of motivation, you must be ugly af 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693