Imagine being this egoistic

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
FB IMG 1612240780555
Reproducing while both are giga subhumans; imagine being egoistic and egocentric and maybe even sadistic enough to make your children suffer with the same shit that made you suffer.
There should be law to force castration on subhumans like these, not even being ironic

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Schönling, JL~ and 9 others
Her looksmatch was aborted and flushed down a toilet.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JL~, studiocel, MansNotHot and 12 others
He's a sick fuck for sleeping with that woman. Must be some type of disability fetish, but it's actually vile.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, JL~, studiocel and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, MansNotHot, Deleted member 4332 and 4 others
women gonna women, incels in denial gonna incel

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 11053, MansNotHot and 1 other person
our species is a joke at this point tbh

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 11053, MansNotHot and 3 others
@Colvin76 jbw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
What is going on with the mans fingers on that girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch, Deleted member 6403 and joeveniro
Should be put in prison

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, everythingisacope and Deleted member 4332
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro
View attachment 960048 Reproducing while both are giga subhumans; imagine being egoistic and egocentric and maybe even sadistic enough to make your children suffer with the same shit that made you suffer.
There should be law to force castration on subhumans like these, not even being ironic
not even joking this is the most disgusting thing i’ve ever seen in my entire life. the woman looks like a literal chicken and the guy fucking impregnated her multiple times...

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JL~, bacterium, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
not even joking this is the most disgusting thing i’ve ever seen in my entire life. the woman looks like a literal chicken and the guy fucking impregnated her multiple times...

If you are a woman you are warranty 99% your genes are going to pass on no matter how ugly or disabled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
looks like a fucking turkey before being seasoned. damn. i understand wanting to have children because you love your partner and whatnot, but they're bringing kids into this world that will with no doubt, fucking suffer. that mother is an evil bitch and the dad is POS. use a surrogate you actual monsters.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JL~, joeveniro and grimy
View attachment 960048 Reproducing while both are giga subhumans; imagine being egoistic and egocentric and maybe even sadistic enough to make your children suffer with the same shit that made you suffer.
low t if you wouldn't

If you are a woman you are warranty 99% your genes are going to pass on no matter how ugly or disabled

That is actually a Golden pill thread.

A subhuman Queen can still earn a dick in her pussy bc Men are absolutely sick with no honor these days, while average guys can sue virgin.