D

Deleted member 21628

Kraken
when @BrahminBoss @InnerVoid @the BULL all have positive ratios lolz

enough said

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boxface34, lemonnz, Deleted member 57464 and 3 others
Your KD should be good in everything you do faggot. If you settle for less you’re a cuck. You should be on top, it’s a show of mental prowess and physical ability to have a good KD in cod, in fucking women, in Fortnite, on looksmax, lmao at cucks who don’t excel or at least above average in everything they do. All they are is a spec

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and Sprinkles
Valid point. Still, I feel like the algorithm is fucking with me.

Your KD should be good in everything you do faggot. If you settle for less you’re a cuck. You should be on top, it’s a show of mental prowess and physical ability to have a good KD in cod, in fucking women, in Fortnite, on looksmax, lmao at cucks who don’t excel or at least above average in everything they do. All they are is a spec

Screenshot 2024 03 18 at 110502AM

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, depressionmaxxing, lemonnz and 4 others
my guy just rushed in here to cream her pants and tongue my ass and leave

lmao some people are so mentally ill

still cant comprehend what i just read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, depressionmaxxing and Deleted member 52946

• +1
Reactions: coispet
L

How none of you catch on that it’s clearly a new account that I don’t give a shit about it’s mind boggling I’ve had several thousand positive KD on other accounts, just like my KD in every video game and life aspect. I’m living above 1.0 baby
yea

youre the prototypical Ignored list resident user

see ya pal

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
i cant tell if youre joking or not

i cant tell if youre joking or not
Found a joke not living on 1 KD

I mean you can find irony if you want in it, the whole if you’re not 1st your last Ricky Bobby, sure, but is that really a joke? Excelling at one single thing is cool but imagine not striving to be good at literally every single hobby you do lmao. I couldn’t imagine, because I’m good at everything, even the stupidest little shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52946
Found a joke not living on 1 KD

I mean you can find irony if you want in it, the whole if you’re not 1st your last Ricky Bobby, sure, but is that really a joke? Excelling at one single thing is cool but imagine not striving to be good at literally every single hobby you do lmao. I couldn’t imagine, because I’m good at everything, even the stupidest little shit.
Bot reply

• Hmm...
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
The lower your post rep ratio, the bigger bluepilled reddit cuck you are. Sorry man but that's how it works.

when @BrahminBoss @InnerVoid @the BULL all have positive ratios lolz

enough said
This is the go-to whenever a faggot utters this cope

Most of my posts are questions and replies, fr.

Fuaaak i laughed so much because of this thread

my guy just rushed in here to cream her pants and tongue my ass and leave

lmao some people are so mentally ill

still cant comprehend what i just read
These replys killed me man 😂😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall