Imagine calling a dude who's dates mid woman a "Chad"

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Sphinx
People on here are dumb asf, Chad is not only a look, it's also about the lifestyle.

If you are fucking the woman that normies fck then that means you are a normie.
If you pull stacies who look better than you then you are a Chad.
What's the point of looking good anyway? Why do we want to ascend so bad?
Mostly is for banging stacies.

Do you want a rating?
Just look at your dating life! That's what matters.
:blackpill:

Images   2024 08 28T120716423

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Xangsane, ShowerMaxxing and 12 others
Stacie’s only go for Illuminati- maxxed billionaires

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, TUSSELEIF, greywind and 8 others
Interesting way to look at it, can't say I disagree

Well Done Applause GIF by Ian Wright

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clqs and theonewhocantascend
you can be a chad without fucking "stacies"

but if you aren't able to fuck a "stacy" then you aren't a chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Henry Rollins, noonespecial and theonewhocantascend
only true rating, but psl autists will disagree
And this place was supposed to be blackpilled jfl.

If most of the "chads" they deepthroat, are dating down then that means in the real world, they have low smv. Maybe it's cause of male gaze and all.

Ofc that actual stacies are hard to find though, but their gfs are usually UGLY :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
you can be a chad without fucking "stacies"

but if you aren't able to fuck a "stacy" then you aren't a chad
But if they are able to fuck them casually why the f wouldn't they b able to LTR them? All woman want LTR.

It makes no sense to me, some people may cope with "muh personality" but all the ugly bitches I have ever known had NPC personality and the ego of 300 stacies because woman automatically have a bunch of simps no matter what they look like. Not to mention they were sluttier.

Take the ogrepill already guys.

If you want Stacy, just be a little ugly. :lul:

Images   2024 08 28T123347878

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Henry Rollins and HeightPilledum
Good looking people don’t need the validation that they would get from dating a Stacy. They get validation just for existing. A Becky will love a Chad way more than a Stacy will.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Henry Rollins and theonewhocantascend
But if they are able to fuck them casually why the f wouldn't they b able to LTR them? All woman want LTR.

It makes no sense to me, some people may cope with "muh personality" but all the ugly bitches I have ever known had NPC personality and the ego of 300 stacies because woman automatically have a bunch of simps no matter what they look like. Not to mention they were sluttier.
women do want ltr with a good looking guy, but why would a good looking guy in any western country want a ltr

anything a ltr could give them a ons would do the same

• Woah
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
normie interpretation of the word chad is more close to reality than blackpilled

Tbh this is all that matters even MORE than looksmaxxing

Good looking people don’t need the validation that they would get from dating a Stacy. They get validation just for existing. A Becky will love a Chad way more than a Stacy will.

C O P E.
Do you think the Stacy wouldn't love him if he had popped her cherry? You guys fail to take into consideration all the nuances of life.

Women always have infinite options, I have seen woman cuck men who mogged them, before.
A Becky who gets a Chad, in this time and age, will eventually think she is on par with a Stacy.
(In fact ltr with a Stacy may be even easier if she isn't a total narc bitch, because men don't have the guts to approach her 24/7, Like they do with beckie)

Chad treatment only matters if it's from gl woman.
Even I could get an ugly desperate woman to simp for me. Any Normie could.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Henry Rollins
C O P E.
Do you think the Stacy wouldn't love him if he had popped her cherry? You guys fail to take into consideration all the nuances of life.

Women always have infinite options, I have seen woman cuck men who mogged them, before.
A Becky who gets a Chad, in this time and age, will eventually think she is on par with a Stacy.
(In fact ltr with a Stacy may be even easier if she isn't a total narc bitch, because men don't have the guts to approach her 24/7, Like they do with beckie)

Chad treatment only matters if it's from gl woman.
Even I could get an ugly desperate woman to simp for me. Any Normie could.
Exactly. I've been with way too many mid bitches who gave me god treatment and tbh after being with so many none of those relationships mattered. And i do mean none to the point it actually hurts me that I made these women get their hopes up. Of course they gave me god treatment, they felt I was the best they could get while I was simply passing the time.

An attractive woman who treats you the way you want otoh goes much further since you know she isn't doing it out of desperation but from a place of genuine respect and love compared to other comparable men she's been with.

women do want ltr with a good looking guy, but why would a good looking guy in any western country want a ltr

anything a ltr could give them a ons would do the same
Maybe I'm bluepilled then.
I personally don't see the appeal in fcking a bunch of woman I don't even know. It even sounds kind of gross, because those woman have fcked tons of other men, and now I'm having contact with that.

When you have a ltr, you can fuck her raw, which already feels so much better, plus it feels different fucking a stranger, and fcking someone you care about.
Eventually even Chad settles down, he may not be faithful, but it gets boring to always come home to an empty home.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
that andrew tate, leonardo dicaprio, mike thurston, bilzerian, etc lifestyle is an instinct disqualifier for being chad because it's homosexual. going on shopping sprees with the girls, sunbathing and chatting with the girls on the yacht.

chad has sex, reproduces prodigiously, then moves on to doing what he wants away from distracting foid presense

people who spend undue amounts of time with wymxn are gay

• +1
Reactions: piec and 160cmcurry
Some of us want to ascend to physically dominate others as it’s the mogging aspect of blackpill

People on here are dumb asf, Chad is not only a look, it's also about the lifestyle.

If you are fucking the woman that normies fck then that means you are a normie.
If you pull stacies who look better than you then you are a Chad.
What's the point of looking good anyway? Why do we want to ascend so bad?
Mostly is for banging stacies.

Do you want a rating?
Just look at your dating life! That's what matters.
:blackpill:

View attachment 3130573
most of Chad gfs are beckies