Imagine calling yourself alive if you werent born in

Spartacus1-

Spartacus1-

The world is yours
A rich family

By the age of 9, you have already visited the whole world

By the age of 13, your daddy has already built you a million-dollar enterprise with your name on the front door.

By the age of 18, you have tried everything the world has to offer. Found and tasted the highest euphorias and the most profound pussy the world has to offer

By the age of 20, you have already retired with your own private island, supplied monthly with fresh 10/10 tight jbs

You have achieved what's wroth 100 lives at the tender age of 20 without even breaking a sweat or lifting a finger.

How do you cope if you weren't born into a rich family?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 4612 and 2 others
Valid, but theres something satisfying about going from a poor cunt to being self-made and becoming a richfag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4612, Chadelite and 2 others
How do you cope if you weren't born into a rich family?
really dnt care

i was born into a loving family with 3 siblings and parents who've been married for 25 years. never struggled with money, health, or maintaining friendships. i will be successful in life, couldn't give less of a shit about some spoiled richfag getting shit handed to him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5891, Chadelite and 1 other person
Shit cope thread. KYS op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Valid, but theres something satisfying about going from a poor cunt to being self-made and becoming a richfag
Exactly. Filthy rich people aren’t as happy as you think OP. Their dopamine receptors are fried to the max and at some point they’ve experienced all that life has to offer.

Imagine how much you’ll appreciate success in all forms (money, girls, social life) if you started at the bottom and had to work for that shit. It’s so much more gratifying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 1680
I wish I was never born

• +1
Exactly. Filthy rich people aren’t as happy as you think OP. Their dopamine receptors are fried to the max and at some point they’ve experienced all that life has to offer.

Imagine how much you’ll appreciate success in all forms (money, girls, social life) if you started at the bottom and had to work for that shit. It’s so much more gratifying.
You exhibit a behavior triggered by one's brain coping mechanisms.
By the time your narrative of a poor man starting from the bottom to the top miraculously be achieved, he will already be a frail bag of old bones rendered to a dying corpse.

• +1
You think a rich indian does slay prime JBs? Cope

• +1
It's all about perspective man, a lot of those things seem meaningless to me. I had a happy childhood despite being born in a modest family in the 3rd world.

Once you perceive something as positive, you'll obviously desire it, maybe to the point of believing it's essential. But again, it's all about perspective. Call it a cope, but I've been happy since I made this realization.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Morpheus
I would rather be born as chad

• +1
It's all about perspective man, a lot of those things seem meaningless to me. I had a happy childhood despite being born in a modest family in the 3rd world.

Once you perceive something as positive, you'll obviously desire it, maybe to the point of believing it's essential. But again, it's all about perspective. Call it a cope, but I've been happy since I made this realization.
I never denied other alternatives. But objectively speaking the alternative in the op is rather tempting. Or so to say the best alternative.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4645
I never denied other alternatives. But objectively speaking the alternative in the op is rather tempting. Or so to say the best alternative.

Well technically since money can provide you all kind of pleasures.

Last edited:
  • +1
I'm not alive. I am simply dying

As the great St. Hamudi once said "I was born, and my life was over."

@rightfulcel @wereqryan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
You think a rich indian does slay prime JBs? Cope
Lol, you underestimate the power of money. Money can literally make people kill their own blood, can erase entire countries, can make Saints burn down their chapels. making a beautiful woman your slave? That as easy as drinking water if you have money. Everyone has a price tag and this is the rule of life.

• +1
It is what it is

• +1
Lol, you underestimate the power of money. Money can literally make people kill their own blood, can erase entire countries, can make Saints burn down their chapels. making a beautiful woman your slave? That as easy as drinking water if you have money. Everyone has a price tag and this is the rule of life.
I think Cope. They will never really love u

• +1
I think Cope. They will never really love u
Love? Jfl at this blue pilled faggot. Do you actually still believe that love exists? That Romeo and Juliet are real? That your spring bloom has yet to come? Jfl is this Reddit?

• +1
Love? Jfl at this blue pilled faggot. Do you actually still believe that love exists? That Romeo and Juliet are real? That your spring bloom has yet to come? Jfl is this Reddit?
Stfu greycel

• +1
By the age of 20, you have already retired with your own private island, supplied monthly with fresh 10/10 tight jbs

How do you cope if you weren't born Jewish?

8EEB3DAD 3B43 4CDF 8F61 DD4ECFD8CB38

• +1
  • +1