Imagine caring about (((foids)))

AlmostAnIncel

AlmostAnIncel

Iron
If you're looksmaxxing for anything other than pump and dump and to tease foods by not giving them chad you are just as bad as bluepillers

Change my mind

• +1
Reactions: Fear, ScuffedCel and Deleted member 5180
You can't looksmax to Chad unless you're a Chadlite without trying. Maybe a high-tier normie if you get cosmetic surgery and it works out well for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Solidcoin, john2 and 2 others
women are wonderful :love:

You can't looksmax to Chad unless you're a Chadlite without trying. Maybe a high-tier normie if you get cosmetic surgery and it works out well for you.
Ik man, when will people realize that you have to be at least a 5 PSL chadlite to actually hit 6 PSL and ascend.

• +1
Reactions: AlmostAnIncel
Ik man, when will people realize that you have to be at least a 5 PSL chadlite to actually hit 6 PSL and ascend.
I think a lot of people will make it to high tier normie, but my point is really just to bring down foid standards to normal.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and john2
I think a lot of people will make it to high tier normie, but my point is really just to bring down foid standards to normal.
Yeah I agree, foids have unrealistic expectations and a very big attitude lately.
The ideal society is where men date and LTR women of their looksmatch and vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: AlmostAnIncel
Incels and people who are "almost an incel" won't make it to high tier normie without a royal crown's worth of surgeries that most people can't afford, and enough luck to not have any of them botched, something most incels also don't have since they were unlucky enough to be born with incel genes to start with.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AlmostAnIncel