Imagine Chico walking like this in school’s hallway

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

All the JBS will lineups for him

If he was sub 6 feet no. He’s just be HTN SMV then. IRL frame and height matter much more than virtual, for presence and garnering IOIs

Many will be triggered by this. But it’s mostly cause they never leave their houses

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brootal, roping3264 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
If he was sub 6 feet no. He’s just be HTN SMV then

Many will be triggered by this. But it’s mostly cause they never leave their houses
Even if he’s 5’10 he would still get something I hope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
Even if he’s 5’10 he would still get something I hope
Yes ofc. But nothing close to being 6’4 huge frame. His feminine high harmonic averageness in the face compiled with his huge frame and skull are what make for the perfect high appeal pretty boy combination. Without the frame he’s downed quite a bit in appeal

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Brootal and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
BYE BYE 🗣️

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

All the JBS will lineups for him

Gay song made by a literal tranny faggot and gay life denying kike psyop nihilist ideology that promotes gynocentrism or killing yourself

If he was sub 6 feet no. He’s just be HTN SMV then. IRL frame and height matter much more than virtual, for presence and garnering IOIs

more delusional then r/inceltears mods

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Milosz and Deleted member 32410
If hes 5’10 he would be htn????? Wtf
Idk htn to chadlite SMV sub 6ft is a huge falio. Read my edited expanded response above

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264
Yes ofc. But nothing close to being 6’4 huge frame. His feminine high harmonic averageness in the face compiled with his huge frame and skull are what make for the perfect high appeal pretty boy combination. Without the frame he’s downed quite a bit in appeal
His frame isnt huge at all

It hurts me when Chico gets insulted
It’s just an opinion with solid reasoning bro, not an attack. You looksmaxxers are so hive minded it’s crazy

It’s just an opinion with solid reasoning bro, not an attack. You looksmaxxers are so hive minded it’s crazy

His harmony is insane tho like fcking out of the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
His frame isnt huge at all
He is 6’4 though with decent proportional bidelt for that height. P sure that’s higher than the avg guy in most of the world. “Not huge at all” is a big understatement. Low iq

His harmony is insane tho like fcking out of the world
It’s good but lots of models have crazy good harmony. That’s kind of the basic requirement to be a top male model. Your proportions must be ideal ratio wise. It’s the common denominator bro. Lmao.

Any slight critique of chicos looks any observation not even a negative one sets of alarms in u looksmaxxers heads and you go bererk mode like I called him ugly or something lol

Last edited:
99% lookmaxer had imagined themself walking like that

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
Reactions: SeiGun