Imagine Dating An Online Whore

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Imagine being me

My ethnic girlfriend is a giga whore that twerks on the Internet and has multiple fanpages, created by desperate Simps

Idc since i'm way less invested into the relationship than her

Imagine sth like this

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, BigJimsWornOutTires, Haven and 1 other person
why are you dating her? lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 14867 and 4 others
Links to her pages?:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Imagine being me

My ethnic girlfriend is a giga whore that twerks on the Internet and has multiple fanpages, created by desperate Simps

Imagine sth like this

Can you send her videos pls and dont date whit whores bro it can make you a cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and PubertyMaxxer
why are you dating her? lmao
I am a North Atlantid Boneless manlet so i dont have many options and my former innocent oneitis turned out to be a whore too so idgaf about whether a foid is a whore anymore

She is ethnic and also 4psl boneless but has decent whr/ass and frauds hard with fakeup so shes 6psl online and has 10k tiktok followers

I lucked out hard by meeting her in the perfect environment and she gave clear IOIs, we already kissed and cuddled and i touched her boobs while she was riding me with her clothes on since she had her period

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076 and Haven
I am a North Atlantid Boneless manlet so i dont have many options and my former innocent oneitis turned out to be a whore too so idgaf about whether a foid is a whore anymore

She is ethnic and also 4psl boneless but has decent whr/ass and frauds hard with fakeup so shes 6psl online and has 10k tiktok followers

I lucked out hard by meeting her in the perfect environment and she gave clear IOIs, we already kissed and cuddled and i touched her boobs while she was riding me with her clothes on since she had her period
dating a whore is so pointless imo

pump and dump/FWB her, nothing more than that

former innocent oneitis turned out to be a whore too so idgaf about whether a foid is a whore anymore
maybe you just attract whores, i am not one to speculate though. something to think about

personally i do not want to associate myself to any of my close friends and family to anyone like that, who doesn't align with my values. to do shit like (online twerking ect) that means she probably had a fucked up past/trauma so u should be careful that she doesnt fuck u up bro

good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and PubertyMaxxer
dating a whore is so pointless imo

pump and dump/FWB her, nothing more than that
Yeah its more like a FWB situation
I pretend i get jealous when she kisses her female best friend etc so she thinks i have feelings yk
maybe you just attract whores, i am not one to speculate though. something to think about

personally i do not want to associate myself to any of my close friends and family to anyone like that, who doesn't align with my values. to do shit like (online twerking ect) that means she probably had a fucked up past/trauma so u should be careful that she doesnt fuck u up bro

good luck
She claimed i look similar to her ex who was a white brunette thugmaxxed guy

Im kind of bothered that while she touched my dick, she didn't want to go ( p in v) further because she "had her period ". Obviously i didn't question it but who knows

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 7076
Imagine being me

Imagine sth like this

Hmm. I don't know. Let's see what he's packing upfront.

• +1
i would not take her serious (like "future mother of my children serious")

just dont care much and enjoy while it lasts

• +1
i would not take her serious (like "future mother of my children serious")

just dont care much and enjoy while it lasts
Bruh she is 14. We met in at the beach. She was there with her class due to a class trip. It was like a one in a lifetime situation. Everything was ideal in terms of slaying bitches in that place.

I pretend i get jealous when she kisses her female best friend etc so she thinks i have feelings yk

Im kind of bothered that while she touched my dick, she didn't want to go ( p in v) further because she "had her period ". Obviously i didn't question it but who knows
wait hold on, have u asked her out?

• +1
Bruh she is 14. We met in at the beach. She was there with her class due to a class trip. It was like a one in a lifetime situation. Everything was ideal in terms of slaying bitches in that place.

ah wtf okay

• +1
wait hold on, have u asked her out?
Wdym we had a childish relationship for 2 days, then broke up, were together again for 1 day, and now we live in a distance of 4 hours. I'll visit her in the next vacation to finally have p in v but were not like in a proper relationship

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Wdym we had a childish relationship for 2 days, then broke up, were together again for 1 day, and now we live in a distance of 4 hours. I'll visit her in the next vacation to finally have p in v but were not like in a proper relationship
oh lol then just fuck around with her all u like and never take it further than FWB while looking for better girls without her knowing

• +1
ah wtf okay
It sounds weird but here in Northern Europe and Scandinavia Teens Are Fucking Like Rabbits

They legit fuck already regularly at the age of 13

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
It sounds weird but here in Northern Europe and Scandinavia Teens Are Fucking Like Rabbits

L xxj 703979f5111feb3a13b37cc27e8d4919

oh lol then just fuck around with her all u like and never take it further than FWB while looking for better girls without her knowing
;) yeah

As long as you're the only one banging her, it's OK, I had a girlfriend who was a cam girl, used dildos and stuff in front of the cam...

• +1

she smashing her friend too :ROFLMAO:ask for a 3way

• +1
how old you?

respect fam
you from holland too, high competition area?
Yes almost everyone here is 6ft except for the ethnics

Also nothing to respect, i had massive Luck

Larp :feelsbaton:

• Hmm...
already a whore at 14 jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Yes almost everyone here is 6ft except for the ethnics

Also nothing to respect, i had massive Luck
holyyyyyyyyyyy
the place I live is weird, greater london, but the town I live in has some high class and some low class, insane contrast, has an effect on height too ig
im the same age as you, heights in my grade go from 4'9-> 6'4 :ROFLMAO:
tbh at 6'2 I started feeling insecure about my height cause when we came back from covid everyone started talking about it

tall people have a higher chance of being slayer? or slayer has a higher chance of being tall?
most of the people above 6'0 (15-30 out of 200) are the athlete kids

thats on every western country :lul:

• +1
Imagine being me

Imagine sth like this

@PubertyMaxxer I See You're BiSexual.
I Can't Wait To Fuck You And Your Girlfriend At The Same Time @PubertyMaxxer .
744832275b732887e31e44751be2baaa.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 5786