Imagine eating vegetables or grains in 2024

They_are_all_whores

They_are_all_whores

Gold
They smell and taste like shit jfl at you if you think newly cultivated plants from 12 yrs ago fit the human evolution jfl stay 5'6 underdeveloped Indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Disrupted Gene, gigell, majesticincel and 4 others
Japs eat a lot of raw shit and they're shorter than Indians. What now

Whether it’s raw or cooked, they primarily eat carbohydrates. Mixing carbs and fats activates the Randle Cycle (chronic systemic inflammation) and is the main reason they are so subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
Whether it’s raw or cooked, they primarily eat carbohydrates. Mixing carbs and fats activates the Randle Cycle (chronic systemic inflammation) and is the main reason they are so subhuman.
Why they're the most intelligent species after the EU Jews.

Because they train their brains from young overindulging in academics.

• +1
Screenshot 2024 08 29 08 07 04 59
Screenshot 2024 08 29 08 07 14 62

Let's hear your opinion with the autistic research you do about it. What do you think about my diet: Basically eating only beef. I cook it, but not too much (still red inside) and that's all, maybr adding a watermelon here and there. Do I pass? where does it put me on the Never Get UP autism scale. I do eat some chicken but I must cook it pretty good but I'm willing to get rid of it.

Let's hear your opinion with the autistic research you do about it. What do you think about my diet: Basically eating only beef. I cook it, but not too much (still red inside) and that's all, maybr adding a watermelon here and there. Do I pass? where does it put me on the Never Get UP autism scale. I do eat some chicken but I must cook it pretty good but I'm willing to get rid of it.
Avoid the watermelon

AND ON TOP OF THAT THEY DON'T RLY HAVE HEALTHY BRAINS JUST CORPORATE MACHINES ANIMATING WRITING DESIGNING CUMMING BACK TO AN ANIME PILLOW

AFTER GETTING 0 SUN ANDS TALKING TO ZERO HUMANS WHILE EATING BEANS AND RICE WITH ALL THE ANTI NUTRITIENTS ANDS PESTICIDES THEN

THEY ROPE ANDF TELL US HOW PEAK OF A BRAIN THEY HAVE JFL:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Avoid the watermelon
Why? isn't a fruit here and there ok? even Aajonus Vonderplanitz said he ate one fruit a day. What about the beef cooking part, just minimal. I don't eat it completely raw but it's still red. I'm not looking for troubles, just enough.

Why? isn't a fruit here and there ok? even Aajonus Vonderplanitz said he ate one fruit a day. What about the beef cooking part, just minimal. I don't eat it completely raw but it's still red. I'm not looking for troubles, just enough.
Fruits contain a poison known as fructose. The glycation damage will show if you continue to consume fruit. Never eat fruit. We have an abundance of meat now.

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores and RawMogger
Fruits contain a poison known as fructose. The glycation damage will show if you continue to consume fruit. Never eat fruit. We have an abundance of meat now.
Thoughts about the rest of what I said? btw, It did me a lot of good switching from garbage foods to mostly meat, I can't cope.

• Love it
I don't care to show it I clearly remember it so I don't really give a shit. You can google more.
Only for the richies whom get some meat and lamb and chicken...

I personally agree but light yagami debunks this…

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and They_are_all_whores
Thoughts about the rest of what I said? btw, It did me a lot of good switching from garbage foods to mostly meat, I can't cope.
Love it that your conscious abt it hope you get better

• +1
Reactions: RawMogger
Love it that your conscious abt it hope you get better
IBS is a bitch. Nothing clinical (checked for it) but I used to be in hell. I switched to mostly meat and it all went away in 2 months. I'm not some NPC guy on Youtube writing a fake and gay ass comment it's truly what happened, simple as. You know we read stories and were skeptic but I felt it on my own flesh. It worked, and I cannot deny and I'm glad I found out about it. @Never Get Up that's why I want to go even harder and get rid of the fruits too. Basically just eating meat on low temperature (kinda raw, but not fully) because it's not from some local farm in Sweden, just giving it a bit of fire.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Never Get Up and They_are_all_whores
IBS is a bitch. Nothing clinical (checked for it) but I used to be in hell. I switched to mostly meat and it all went away in 2 months. I'm not some NPC guy on Youtube writing a fake and gay ass comment it's truly what happened, simple as. You know we read stories and were skeptic but I felt it on my own flesh. It worked, and I cannot deny and and I'm glad I found out about it. @Never Get Up that's why I want to go even harder and get rid of the fruits too. Basically just eating meat on low temperature (kinda raw, but not fully) because it's not from some local farm in Sweden, just giving it a bit of fire.
Thx bro I am also trying to fix my diet bit by bit but my Egyptian family...

• +1
Thx bro I am also trying to fix my diet bit by bit but my Egyptian family...
They push you to eat grains and MENAslop? Ahmed I just made some bread with beans and some burned chicken :feelsgood:

• So Sad
They push you to eat grains and MENAslop? Ahmed I just made some bread with beans and some burned chicken :feelsgood:
Fr fr they burn meat and all the water soluble nutrients eat shit ton of sugar and tastles bread then they ask why they feel like shit

• +1
Gtg cya all later

Fr fr they burn meat and all the water soluble nutrients eat shit ton of sugar and tastles bread then they ask why they feel like shit
From what I know MENA parents are really sticking their nose into the family diet. I mean, just buy meat yourself and cook it? I know for MENA youngsters it doesn't always work like that because it's a different mentality from EU parents who don't give a fuck about what u eat just don't burn the kitchen. You gotta do something about it, push. Don't give up.

• +1
From what I know MENA parents are really sticking their nose into the family diet. I mean, just buy meat yourself and cook it? I know for MENA youngsters it doesn't always work like that because it's a different mentality from EU parents who don't give a fuck about what u eat just don't burn the kitchen. You gotta do something about it, push. Don't give up.
Andf even worse gotta be a slave to them until they chose the girl you wanna marry jfl

Luckily I am kinda a smartcel and entered a government scholarship and got a job opportunity from my dad might be able to be more independent at 15 my father is based and knows meat is good but my mother put two tiny pieces of burnt lean steak and said too much too expensive

i wonder why she is iron deficienct even after I told her to eat more lightly cooked liver

• So Sad
Andf even worse gotta be a slave to them until they chose the girl you wanna marry jfl

Luckily I am kinda a smartcel and entered a government scholarship and got a job opportunity from my dad might be able to be more independent at 15 my father is based and knows meat is good but my mother put two tiny pieces of burnt lean steak and said too much too expensive

i wonder why she is iron deficienct even after I told her to eat more lightly cooked liver
Israel has a higher meat consumption than any other country in MENA. Over for your asses if you tryna get them like that.

• +1
Plan get a scholarship and for the time in Egypt work far or with my father rent a small apartment and say

"I wanna be independent and learn how to live like a man closer to work"

Dw I will still visit frequently but eat at home and tell them I am eating clean jfl

They don't even let me talk to woman as friends 😭

Israel has a higher meat consumption than any other country in MENA. Over for your asses if you tryna get them like that.
Nah my dad tells me how good meat is he is based and doesn't like over cooked food and consumes fat

Only problem is he is sugarcel who consumes a lot of black tea aka caffeine

• +1
Nah my dad tells me how good meat is he is based and doesn't like over cooked food and consumes fat

Only problem is he is sugarcel who consumes a lot of black tea aka caffeine
I meant objectively Israel has the highest consumers of meat (total kg) in MENA.

• So Sad