Imagine enjoying life, imagine wanting to live

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (u r my all slaves)🏴‍☠️
Why live here on this decrepit rock. When you can die and dance with god. Why stay here normies answer me damnit.

And idc about Gaytheist opinions your life is meaningless and you’ll die and becoming some insects shit 💩

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Sprinkles, Bonecel01 and 6 others
Yea, go dance with the god that has caused all of your suffering in the first place.

You should live out of spite, there is no such thing as true happiness here anyways.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Esteban1997, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Yea, go dance with the god that has caused all of your suffering in the first place.

You should live out of spite, there is no such thing as true happiness here anyways.
Life is temporary. If I’m dead and with him I’ll have eternal life to enjoy with him.

We humans caused this pain not god. We rebelled and sinned and that’s why life is shit. My dad sinned by having 10 kids to different women and leaving my mum single. My situation is due to human error. Never blame my GOD FOR ANYTHING again

Plz and thank you

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
God is you

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Life is temporary. If I’m dead and with him I’ll have eternal life to enjoy with him.

We humans caused this pain not god. We rebelled and sinned and that’s why life is shit. My dad sinned by having 10 kids to different women and leaving my mum single. My situation is due to human error. Never blame my GOD FOR ANYTHING again

Plz and thank you
"We" rebelled and sinned?

You were not alive at that time, you mong.
If the books are true then it was a woman who did this, and yet you suffer for her actions?

A god who damned you to a world where longing is eternal will not change once you're dead.
He didn't even abandon you, since he was never there for you in the first place.

Not Gaythiest at all actually
Even worse… spiritualism moment
"We" rebelled and sinned?

You were not alive at that time, you mong.
If the books are true then it was a woman who did this, and yet you suffer for her actions?

A god who damned you to a world where longing is eternal will not change once you're dead.
He didn't even abandon you, since he was never there for you in the first place.
Yes Adam and Eve.

Every human sins every single one and therefore we deserve this suffering for we cause it by sinning. The same way a child born to crackheads has a shit life because the child’s parents are assholes doesn’t detract from the reality that the child’s suffering for their parents actions.

lol if you think gods not real, if gods not real then stop crying about chad mogging you and accept chads supeieor to you and that your place is to be a little bitch on this fourm. I don’t get why gaythiests complain about shit when “THATS JUST THE WAY IT IS” for you lot

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger

Yes Adam and Eve.

Every human sins every single one and therefore we deserve this suffering for we cause it by sinning. The same way a child born to crackheads has a shit life because the child’s parents are assholes doesn’t detract from the reality that the child’s suffering for their parents actions.

lol if you think gods not real, if gods not real then stop crying about chad mogging you and accept chads supeieor to you and that your place is to be a little bitch on this fourm. I don’t get why gaythiests complain about shit when “THATS JUST THE WAY IT IS” for you lot
I'm not an atheist, I believe there is something out there, but he is definitely not this benevolent deity you assume he is.

Suffering for someone elses actions is not done out of love for his children, but out of hatred.
There is no way you can tell me that there is something out there, looking out for us, and then you look at the world and realise what a shithole it is.

Imagine if I was executed right now because one of my great-great-great-great-great-grandfathers murdered someone? Retarded, isn't it?
That's your logic.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Yes Adam and Eve.

What has convinced you that God is real apart from being raised Christian and reading second hand experiences from a 2000 year old book

What has convinced you that God is real apart from being raised Christian and reading second hand experiences from a 2000 year old book
Evidence too many to point out here but I can send you video links as I cannot be arsed rn debating this topic. Hell I don’t even wanna debate Musslime rn

Look @ my avi, that’s a perfect representation of how I feel

I'm not an atheist, I believe there is something out there, but he is definitely not this benevolent deity you assume he is.

Suffering for someone elses actions is not done out of love for his children, but out of hatred.
There is no way you can tell me that there is something out there, looking out for us, and then you look at the world and realise what a shithole it is.

Imagine if I was executed right now because one of my great-great-great-great-great-grandfathers murdered someone? Retarded, isn't it?
That's your logic.
You don’t know anything about god. I’ll pray you come to your senses and accept the love ❤️ of Christ.

Humans were left to do what we wanted and we decided to abandon god and do what we wanted and have the nerve to complain how dare you blame our eternal father, how dare you blame the Son who came to redeem us of our sins so we can join him in the kingdom, how dare you spit on the Holy Spirit which dwells in all things and only seeks to preserve your soul 😡

Evidence too many to point out here but I can send you video links as I cannot be arsed rn debating this topic. Hell I don’t even wanna debate Musslime rn

Look @ my avi, that’s a perfect representation of how I feel
There is no convincing evidence at all and 99% of religious peoole are just blindy following their faith based on conditioning. They believe in second hand words without ever experiencing the divine, just like you.

The greatest mystery of all and the nature of the demiurge lies within a 2000 year old human book? Yeah sure, that’s severely undermining it

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
There is no convincing evidence at all and 99% of religious peoole are just blindy following their faith based on conditioning. They believe in second hand words without ever experiencing the divine, just like you.

The greatest mystery of all and the nature of the demiurge lies within a 2000 year old human book? Yeah sure, that’s severely undermining it
There’s a rwosjsnwhy historians and archaeologists use the bible as a reference point when doing digs 😉

You don’t know anything about god. I’ll pray you come to your senses and accept the love ❤️ of Christ.

Humans were left to do what we wanted and we decided to abandon god and do what we wanted and have the nerve to complain how dare you blame our eternal father, how dare you blame the Son who came to redeem us of our sins so we can join him in the kingdom, how dare you spit on the Holy Spirit which dwells in all things and only seeks to preserve your soul 😡
You say that but we are born from sin, into sin.
Human nature is considered evil, every single part of human nature goes against the bible.

You sin as a baby before you even gain consciousness.
We are doomed from the second we are born.

Pretty much every human is born from indecency, a sin.
We are born sinners and yet it's our fault we will be damned to hell?
What the hell kind of logic is that.

You say we were left to our own accord, to do what we wanted to.... but what we instinctively want to do would be considered a sin, so we're actually shackled to a certain set of beliefs if we want to be accepted & loved by your God.
Is that freedom? Were we actually left to do what we wanted?

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
What if you die and reincarnate here

• JFL
You say that but we are born from sin, into sin.
Human nature is considered evil, every single part of human nature goes against the bible.

You sin as a baby before you even gain consciousness.
We are doomed from the second we are born.

Pretty much every human is born from indecency, a sin.
We are born sinners and yet it's our fault we will be damned to hell?
What the hell kind of logic is that.

You say we were left to our own accord, to do what we wanted to.... but what we instinctively want to do would be considered a sin, so we're actually shackled to a certain set of beliefs if we want to be accepted & loved by your God.
Is that freedom? Were we actually left to do what we wanted?
No, human nature was COURRPTED when humans ate from the apple.

That’s why god says “TO EAT FROM IT IS DEATH” that’s what he meant. Before that point eve and Adam committed 0 sins but the moment they ate the fruit they sinned and god came for them.

The price of sin is death god makes this clear

Our nature is tarnished due to the first rebellion. That’s is why GOD the father sent his ONLY begotten Son to die for us so through him we can be reborn and gain eternal life in paridise

• Hmm...
Reactions: Obamalama
i really don't think i'll ever "enjoy" life. I'm just not a social person in general even when i had women and male friends around me it was always kind of a pain to be around people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
No, human nature was COURRPTED when humans ate from the apple.

That’s why god says “TO EAT FROM IT IS DEATH” that’s what he meant. Before that point eve and Adam committed 0 sins but the moment they ate the fruit they sinned and god came for them.

The price of sin is death god makes this clear

Our nature is tarnished due to the first rebellion. That’s is why GOD the father sent his ONLY begotten Son to die for us so through him we can be reborn and gain eternal life in paridise
So we get eternal suffering because the first 2 humans sinned?
And God's way of showing his love, is sending his own son to die?

Not pardoning all the other humans who have done NOTHING at all, but sending his own son to die?

No I’ll be with god you’ll either be with God like me or rot forever like a lil bitch
The god you'll be with
Lalbaugh Ganesha

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
That’s your god then you’ll burn like a little bitch.
So we get eternal suffering because the first 2 humans sinned?
And God's way of showing his love, is sending his own son to die?

Not pardoning all the other humans who have done NOTHING at all, but sending his own son to die?
Wait? Did you not get what I just said?

Humans are the fruit it courrpted our nature

Have you not sinned? I have and do everyday, therefor I deserve this fucked ip world just like you and all humans for we are disgusting bitches. God left us to our own devices and what do we do? Kill eachother and disobey him. But he’s ever loving kind and merciful so he gives us unlimited chances to be forgiven.

As I said if you’re a gaythiest then why do you care about children dying in Africa from poverty? It is what it is isn’t it, why care let them die that’s natural selection. Hell bring back slavery why not as the Athenians said “the weak suffer what they must and the strong do what they will” without a morally just authority without a god. Morality is a subjective opinion which makes Muslims fine when they say their prophet at 53 raped an 9 year old girl that’s fine as well why TF NOT

There’s a rwosjsnwhy historians and archaeologists use the bible as a reference point when doing digs 😉

He contradicts himself in this video and disproves duality in his ontological argument

He proposes that God must be omnipotent because its greater than not being omnipotent, God must exist because its greater than not existing etc. This also implies that God must be infinite cause infinite is greater than being finite.

So if God is infinite how can there exist anything outside him? He is EVERYTHING that could possibly exist thus nothing exists OUTSIDE him, no separation. He is no external sky daddy, HE IS EVERYTHING. This means that everything must manifest within him and monism/non-dualism is true, unless you somehow wanna limit the capabilities of God which makes no sense from an ontological perspective. Therefore you must be a manifestation of God himself

• +1
so rope then

That’s your god then you’ll burn like a little bitch.

Wait? Did you not get what I just said?

Humans are the fruit it courrpted our nature

Have you not sinned? I have and do everyday, therefor I deserve this fucked ip world just like you and all humans for we are disgusting bitches. God left us to our own devices and what do we do? Kill eachother and disobey him. But he’s ever loving kind and merciful so he gives us unlimited chances to be forgiven.

As I said if you’re a gaythiest then why do you care about children dying in Africa from poverty? It is what it is isn’t it, why care let them die that’s natural selection. Hell bring back slavery why not as the Athenians said “the weak suffer what they must and the strong do what they will” without a morally just authority without a god. Morality is a subjective opinion which makes Muslims fine when they say their prophet at 53 raped an 9 year old girl that’s fine as well why TF NOT
I'm neither atheist nor muslim, stop it with the disrespect.

But yes, we all sin.
We are literally born with the want to sin, and when are we given a chance to be forgiven?
You said the way we were given a chance to be forgiven was his son, Jesus.
But how long ago was this? What about all the people who died before and after Jesus? They were just not given the chance to be forgiven?

• +1
no need to imagine why wouldnt i enjoy life

what atheist says the first argument anyway? at least in a context to try to deboonk religion?

debunking deboonked

He contradicts himself in this video and disproves duality in his ontological argument

He proposes that God must be omnipotent because its greater than not being omnipotent, God must exist because its greater than not existing etc. This also implies that God must be infinite cause infinite is greater than being finite.

So if God is infinite how can there exist anything outside him? He is EVERYTHING that could possibly exist thus nothing exists OUTSIDE him, no separation. He is no external sky daddy, HE IS EVERYTHING. This means that everything must manifest within him and monism/non-dualism is true, unless you somehow wanna limit the capabilities of God which makes no sense from an ontological perspective. Therefore you must be a manifestation of God himself

I don’t listen to his reasoning on god as he’s Catholic and our view on the divinity of god is different from each church that’s why I never sent that video to you as my views differ from his in come aspects although most differences are semantic

God is infinate, divine, god creates all and his energies is in all things great and small HOWEVER that doesn’t mean his essence is in our real. God is not within temporal reality of space time, he (God the Father) sends the Holy Spirit into our real to project his energies to help guide people to him. I have felt the Holy Spirit and it brings me to tears and I NEVER cry. His power his love is so strong you’ll a big fucking man will cry like a little girl when you feel his love and truly realise what he did for us.

Now what you’re suggesting is essentially saying god cannot do anything and everything he wants? If god wants he can do what he wants and do exactly what you said, if he doesn’t want 2 he doesn’t need 2. Point being he is without limits. In the powerscaling community we refer to this point of power as “Boundless” he is devoid of any restrictions.

Muslims have the same issue you brought up regarding god. “Why would god come to earth to die for his creations that’s illogical it’s not within gods nature to do that” the truth is you are a MORTAL you lack gods perspective and you are not GOD god can do what he wants as he told Job. “Why did god die to remove our sins when he could have just given us the ability to repent without doing so?” Reason is god is an sorry to use a D&D term but “Lawful Good” is the best way I can describe it as a human he never goes back on his word thefore if SIN IS DEATH then he chose to write this debt off by dying himself in human form to pay for all of our sins without him going back on his word as a lawful good deity would do. And to you “why would he do this though” simple… because he loves us and wants us to love him BUT BY CHOICE, that’s why he made Adam and Eve have free will but they used that will to sin and disobey god for a filthy random snake they never ever saw before lol

what atheist says the first argument anyway? at least in a context to try to deboonk religion?

debunking deboonked

I wanted a give a small snippet size video I could have used bigger and better ones but those are 30-3hr long. And you can “deboonk” whatever you want but there’s a formula in this universe for life and existence something that couldn’t be made without an intelligence behind it but keep being blind I hope your catholic Latino brethren being you back to the light

but there’s a formula in this universe for life and existence something that couldn’t be made without an intelligence behind it
why not? why is it impossible?
but keep being blind I hope your catholic Latino brethren being you back to the light
even if there was undeniable proof of some god existing, why is it your specific god?

There is no evidence for the a scientific materialism view of reality either. Keep coping cuck

• +1
why not? why is it impossible?

even if there was undeniable proof of some god existing, why is it your specific god?
But it isn’t… that’s why there js one

Last edited:
I don’t listen to his reasoning on god as he’s Catholic and our view on the divinity of god is different from each church that’s why I never sent that video to you as my views differ from his in come aspects although most differences are semantic

God is infinate, divine, god creates all and his energies is in all things great and small HOWEVER that doesn’t mean his essence is in our real. God is not within temporal reality of space time, he (God the Father) sends the Holy Spirit into our real to project his energies to help guide people to him. I have felt the Holy Spirit and it brings me to tears and I NEVER cry. His power his love is so strong you’ll a big fucking man will cry like a little girl when you feel his love and truly realise what he did for us.

Now what you’re suggesting is essentially saying god cannot do anything and everything he wants? If god wants he can do what he wants and do exactly what you said, if he doesn’t want 2 he doesn’t need 2. Point being he is without limits. In the powerscaling community we refer to this point of power as “Boundless” he is devoid of any restrictions.

Muslims have the same issue you brought up regarding god. “Why would god come to earth to die for his creations that’s illogical it’s not within gods nature to do that” the truth is you are a MORTAL you lack gods perspective and you are not GOD god can do what he wants as he told Job. “Why did god die to remove our sins when he could have just given us the ability to repent without doing so?” Reason is god is an sorry to use a D&D term but “Lawful Good” is the best way I can describe it as a human he never goes back on his word thefore if SIN IS DEATH then he chose to write this debt off by dying himself in human form to pay for all of our sins without him going back on his word as a lawful good deity would do. And to you “why would he do this though” simple… because he loves us and wants us to love him BUT BY CHOICE, that’s why he made Adam and Eve have free will but they used that will to sin and disobey god for a filthy random snake they never ever saw before lol
He can do anything he wants WITHIN himself, as you say he is boundless. This means that we exist WITHIN him, not separate from him. He can’t do anything outside him cause hes INFINITE.
It can be compared to a dream, we live in a Gods dream and we are all manifestations of him. Just like how when you dream, everything thats golng on is a manifestation of your brain. He is in the essence of all things and in this temporal reality because he is EVERYTHING so he must be, just like how your dreams are apart of you.

So God is INFINITE OMNIPOTENT CONSCIOUSNESS, the greatest conceivable thing that there is and you are a manifestation within him. Read about Spinozas God. Once you see this then you will start to understand that all religions point to the same thing, something much greater that they all write about. This INFINITE OMNIPOTENT CONSCIOUSNESS called God can be compared to Brahman in Hinduism and we live in the temporal reality (Maya) manifested within Brahman as one example

P
He can do anything he wants WITHIN himself, as you say he is boundless. This means that we exist WITHIN him, not separate from him. He can’t do anything outside him cause hes INFINITE.
It can be compared to a dream, we live in a Gods dream and we are all manifestations of him. Just like how when you dream, everything thats golng on is a manifestation of your brain. He is in the essence of all things and in this temporal reality because he is EVERYTHING so he must be, just like how your dreams are apart of you.

So God is INFINITE OMNIPOTENT CONSCIOUSNESS, the greatest conceivable thing that there is and you are a manifestation within him. Read about Spinozas God. Once you see this then you will start to understand that all religions point to the same thing, something much greater that they all write about. This INFINITE OMNIPOTENT CONSCIOUSNESS called God can be compared to Brahman in Hinduism and we live in the temporal reality (Maya) manifested within Brahman as one example
God is not BOUND by your concept of boundless. Yes we exist in his Sims world you could say that but we do not exist within him god is infinate but if he want he can prevent himself from being in our realm. Why? Because he’s GOD and GOD does what GOD wants.

The Holy Spirit (3rd person of the Godhead) is with us right now I’m going to pray 🙏 why? Because I love my god and my creator mayeb you’ll begin to feel the content ness I feel once you give your life to god. I jsut tiered of this life, I am done I wanna die I hate it here and want to join him that simple if I died tomorrow I’d not shed a single tear if I heard I was going to die I wouldn’t care honestly that’s the truth. That’s the power that comes with loving god

God is not BOUND by your concept of boundless. Yes we exist in his Sims world you could say that but we do not exist within him god is infinate but if he want he can prevent himself from being in our realm. Why? Because he’s GOD and GOD does what GOD wants.
This makes no sense at all and contradicts itself

I totally agree with you. Infinite Consciousness precedes materialism
Galaxy brain IQ

Can’t prove how consciousness emerged from the material? Well it must have been there all along!

Lmao

Its kinda cucked wanting to live

Galaxy brain IQ

Can’t prove how consciousness emerged from the material? Well it must have been there all along!

Lmao
Consciousness is Being, which is the opposite of non-being. Being is the only thing that is certain or otherwise you would not be. Nothing can get behind Being since its fundamental for existence. Scientific materialism would propose that the screen is constructed from within itself which absurd. What else would arise from non-Being other than Being itself? Just the universe? lol. To assume consciousness is the most fundamental nature of reality answers all questions

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Consciousness is Being, which is the opposite of non-being. Being is the only thing that is certain or otherwise you would not be. Nothing can get behind Being since its fundamental for existence. Scientific materialism would propose that the screen is constructed from within itself which absurd. What else would arise from non-Being other than Being itself? Just the universe? lol. To assume consciousness is the most fundamental nature of reality answers all questions
Okay, you assume that consciousness has always existed and is unchanging and exists outside of time and space. Why can’t I also make those same exact assumptions about the creator of the universe?

Since there’s no tangible evidence for your assumption, and no tangible evidence for my assumption, what makes yours right and my belief in God wrong?

Okay, you assume that consciousness has always existed and is unchanging and exists outside of time and space. Why can’t I also make those same exact assumptions about the creator of the universe?

Since there’s no tangible evidence for your assumption, and no tangible evidence for my assumption, what makes yours right and my belief in God wrong?
I am not saying you are wrong. You are right. God is that unchanging absolute always-existing infinite omnipotent consciousness! However your interpretation and scope of it is limited via the religion you have been indoctrinated by. No religion or words can do it justice, they are just interpretations pointing to the same truth. That of which you are reading this message with, is that very same consciousness. The world around you including your body and mind is just a manifestation within God that is being observed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back