imagine fucking tinder sluts like this

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken

and while imagining that i will not have to imagine that im ghosted by everything

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: exo, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
Shes is genuinely mediocre (probably below) and for some reason she gives off an abused vibe

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 6128, humanoidsub7 and 6 others
when are you going to stop?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: exo, LampPostPrime, Primalsplit and 1 other person
All girls who use this kind of filter look way worse IRL, believe me I met few of them
She's probably 5/10 max IRL and has bad skin, that's why she chose that photo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 21735 and TheBrownOne
All girls who use this kind of filter look way worse IRL, believe me I met few of them
She's probably 5/10 max IRL and has bad skin, that's why she chose that photo
its over for her

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24459 and LampPostPrime
Dm me pics and lets make a plan nigger, are you in europe?
Lead her to a coffee shop, then to outside, then to a dark alley, then rapemaxx.

The only way this subhuman can ascend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo, Deleted member 21735 and cutie_pie
Lead her to a coffee shop, then to outside, then to a dark alley, then rapemaxx.

The only way this subhuman can ascend.
Why is it always rape with you people?

i fucked girls better than her

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
The definition of mid lol.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
who is fucking her tho
image.png

image.png

weird hair, weird eyes
its only one eye that looks good, her entire face is very harmonious and attractive and the body pic is amazing. i dont like the hair on the 2nd pic either

its only one eye that looks good, her entire face is very harmonious and attractive and the body pic is amazing. i dont like the hair on the 2nd pic either
where is she from? marocco?

The thing about tinder sluts is they are so used to having sex on demand from the app that it’s not really just about being Chad any more. They won’t wait for Chad - they want sex and they want it NOW and they’ll go with whoever is best looking on the app at that particular time and be fucking them 20 minutes later. Will still obviously be at least HTN.

That’s why it’s so important to open extremely sexually aggressively as soon as you match and to lurk tinder at stupid times of day like 3 AM. Obviously at peak times there WILL be enough full on chads to satisfy all the sluts looking to hook up on that particular day.

- they want sex and they want it NOW and they’ll go with whoever is best looking on the app at that particular time and be fucking them 20 minutes later. Will still obviously be at least HTN.
i hate how im never good enough....

That’s why it’s so important to open extremely sexually aggressively as soon as you match
every time i did that i got unmatched immdiately

i hate how im never good enough....

every time i did that i got unmatched immdiately

Maybe your profile isn’t designed for it. I have shirtless selfies and sunglasses pics and a BDSM bio to get sluts. Obviously I don’t match with (the very few) decent girls but last time I made a “nice” profile I didn’t get any matches with sluts OR decent girls, just a bunch of landwhales wanting immediate LTR with a guy 5 points above them.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
i have a low effort profile lol

i dont even get that. most girls ghost me even ugly ones
A lot of girls use tinder just for ego boost and nothing else. It’s not a big deal to get ghosted. Numbers game dude even for good looking guys

A lot of girls use tinder just for ego boost and nothing else. It’s not a big deal to get ghosted
from what i have noticed, good looking girls dont use it for ego boost, they are the only ones who agree to meeting

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover