D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
A

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: doll, ReverseNorwoodPill, Ponder and 13 others
Still won't buy an iphone cause it's just a phone and it's giga expensive for my countries standards

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, A23ghskung, MegamindCel and 7 others
Still won't buy an iphone cause it's just a phone and it's giga expensive for my countries standards
I bought the normiphone 12 and i actually really like it

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, ReverseNorwoodPill, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
I bought the normiphone 12 and i actually really like it
Iphones are my fav phones, still just a phone and not worth 800

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BigBoy, Deleted member 9787 and 2 others
Which Chad are you using?

• +1
Reactions: Ponder
  • JFL
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 1751
iPhone halo is big in 1st world countries and its even biggER in 3rd world countries. No reason for a young male not to have an iPhone in 2021. If you are "techy" ( :sick::sick: ) have fun getting zERo.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Kristin, Looks234 and 6 others
not having an IPhone in the USA when ur 16-25 is social suicide tbh

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
Getting iphone is probably the easiest statusmax I just bought mine used off ebay (came with a small scratch) and still works fine for half the price

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 11143
iPhonemaxxing is legit as fuck, got the newest model at the time when i was 14, even though i literally looked like this

Suddenly i had a 5psl girl wanting to sit next to me, hold my phone, call it ''beautiful'' etc it and basically drooling over me and talking to me a lot more. She let me into her social circle just for that. Although i was so subhuman of course nothing between me and her came of it, and i didn't need it, i was too shocked by the fact i had received A CRUMB OF ATTENTION from a girl for the first time in my life to develop feelings. If you are at least normie a new iPhone could just give you a headstart on getting laid

• JFL
Reactions: PYT, BigBoy, Vitruvian and 2 others
iPhone halo is big in 1st world countries and its even biggER in 3rd world countries. No reason for a young male not to have an iPhone in 2021. If you are "techy" ( :sick::sick: ) have fun getting zERo.
@Intjcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UltimateMan and St. Wristcel
Or you know, you could download snapchat

Just gonna clarify for you that above average can use a Nokia flip phone and chad can use two cups tied together with a string

• JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 1100
Imagine anyone thinking your mobile phone will stop you getting laid.

• +1
Reactions: qkz
Just gonna clarify for you that above average can use a Nokia flip phone and chad can use two cups tied together with a string
Oh you sweet summer child, if only you knew the story of forum chad Amnesia who got made fun of for having a samsung by like a 20 year old girl :lul:

Oh you sweet summer child, if only you knew the story of forum chad Amnesia who got made fun of for having a samsung by like a 20 year old girl :lul:
I used to have an android

Not even a new android, an old shitty android that nobody had ever heard about
Did not hinder me in the slightest, face is the only thing that matters and if amnesia doesn’t just larp all of his stories then he probably still did or could’ve smashed that girl

I don’t speak on things unless I have experience with them
You ever had a girl buy you expensive shit? You ever had a girl pick you up and take you places cause you didn’t even have a car? You ever had girls offer to let you stay with them cause you didn’t have a place? No? Well then don’t argue with me bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MegamindCel, Deleted member 1100, BigBoy and 1 other person
I used to have an android

Not even a new android, an old shitty android that nobody had ever heard about
Did not hinder me in the slightest, face is the only thing that matters and if amnesia doesn’t just larp all of his stories then he probably still did or could’ve smashed that girl

I don’t speak on things unless I have experience with them
You ever had a girl buy you expensive shit? You ever had a girl pick you up and take you places cause you didn’t even have a car? You ever had girls offer to let you stay with them cause you didn’t have a place? No? Well then don’t argue with me bro
Glad to hear u had success with it Then

Glad to hear u had success with it Then
just looksmax and I promise everything will work out
all this extra little shit that people worry about will disappear
I'm not even a chad and the shit I get away with is astonishing, I can't imagine what a legit chad can do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, St. Wristcel and BigBoy
How old are you now? What grade was that