Imagine getting married

D

Deleted member 18408

Gold
Jfl, if you are a having bad day, remember a guy just got married today.

Since the beginning, never liked the idea of getting married, even lets say if you take me back 200 years, I'll still not marry even if I had a chance with some virgin.

Most marriages were due to financial, economic and social insentives.

Modern marriage is an Anglo Saxon American capitalist boomber invented scam to loot money from normies.

Imagine spending money on your wedding day, gifting shits to your wife who in 99% of the cases will be cheating on you and doesn't even cares about you, imagine having kids.

You die the day you get married as a man, this is why i support the redpill:redpill: and mgtow bachelor revolution for man.

@Chadpreetmaybe @RabidRosaries @traveler

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, FreakkForLife, Deleted member 18814 and 9 others
I imagine getting married nearly every damn day for the past 8 years. One of the few things I've ever wanted was a wife and family (kids). Must suck being stuck in a modern coomer mindset.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, chawaje, Deleted member 18159 and 9 others
I imagine getting married nearly every damn day for the past 8 years. One of the few things I've ever wanted was a wife and family (kids). Must suck being stuck in a modern coomer mindset.
Wife and kids lmao, no wonder why wmn are able to scam cucks :soy::feelsuhh: like you so easily.

Never ever wanted kids, wife since the beginning:redpill::redpill:.

Being a bachelor mogs :redpill::redpill:

Living alone in peace, luxuriously, healthy and fit is everything. :redpill::redpill:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 18814 and 11 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith, Deleted member 13787, ALP and 7 others
what a cuck
you will never have a loyal faithful wife and good children in 2022 you incel
not even chad can keep a woman 100% faithful, wake up to reality

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 18814 and 10 others
Ready to get married? Don't forget to sign the contract!

If things don't work out, it's your fault, if your wife wants the kids, she gets them, if your wife wants to destroy you life, she can, if your wife wants to steal half of your assets, she will get them. If your wife claims you're abusive, you are.

Sign here: _____________________

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, sub3lowiqcel and 8 others
Same. Young virgin wife, big house, 4+ children. That's been my dream.

There's no women with a dream like this anymore though. They all fuck around in their 20s and then start thinking about this shit when they're 30.

Marriage (with old roastie non-virgin feminist wife, aka avg women) is not worth it anymore.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 18814 and 8 others
Wife and kids lmao, no wonder why wmn are able to scam cucks :soy::feelsuhh: like you so easily.

Living alone in peace, luxuriously, healthy and fit is everything. :redpill::redpill:
Cucks like me? They've been failing to scam me for a long time now. If their goal is to take my money and house, they're terrible at it. Almost none will even let me take them out for a meal. I've lived alone as a bachelor in an empty house for years now, its legit haunting.

what a cuck
you will never have a loyal faithful wife and good children in 2022 you incel
not even chad can keep a woman 100% faithful, wake up to reality
Far from true, though I admit its very hard. In my church I have seen in multiple times, though they mostly all mog me.

There's no women with a dream like this anymore though. They all fuck around in their 20s and then start thinking about this shit when they're 30.

Marriage (with old roastie non-virgin feminist wife, aka avg women) is not worth it anymore.
I agree. I've seen it in the church man but they go FAST. You have to know the right people to get in in time. I'm doing my best to plant my foot in. Still have to be GL. I got rejected by a 19 year old woman who was raised on a farm and homeschool cause I'm subhuman.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, ballskin, thereallegend and 1 other person
Cucks like me? They've been failing to scam me for a long time now. If their goal is to take my money and house, they're terrible at it. Almost none will even let me take them out for a meal. I've lived alone as a bachelor in an empty house for years now, its legit haunting.

Far from true, though I admit its very hard. In my church I have seen in multiple times, though they mostly all mog me.

I agree. I've seen it in the church man but they go FAST. You have to know the right people to get in in time. I'm doing my best to plant my foot in. Still have to be GL. I got rejected by a 19 year old woman who was raised on a farm and homeschool cause I'm subhuman.
over for you sadly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, thereallegend and SLA
Imagine spending money on your wedding day, gifting shits to your wife who in 99% of the cases will be cheating on you and doesn't even cares about you, imagine having kids.
Wrong in most cases

I got rejected by a 19 year old woman who was raised on a farm and homeschool cause I'm subhuman.
- 27 yo incel
- 19 yo girl

where could the problem be?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, ballskin and SLA
Ready to get married? Don't forget to sign the contract!

If things don't work out, it's your fault, if your wife wants the kids, she gets them, if your wife wants to destroy you life, she can, if your wife wants to steal half of your assets, she will get them. If your wife claims you're abusive, you are.

Sign here: _____________________
marriage is signing a life fuck over contract theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18814, galego123, Deleted member 18408 and 1 other person

Women don’t view marriage as a commitment, they just view it as a special day to and to up their social status

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 18814 and 2 others

You don't deserve anything in this life

Based. Anyone who doesn't want a family is beyond mentally ill

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Chadpreetmaybe, SLA and 1 other person
they do want to have a family they just can’t because of the culture in America and most western countries. It is very risky and there’s a good chance she will be damaged goods.

• So Sad
Reactions: SLA
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18814 and Deleted member 13332
Yeah I get you. Maybe I should move to India to get married or a 2nd world country like Malaysia or something. But I do eventually want children so I'll try to find the best girl from my homeland to have children with

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I

I agree

But will.majority of you be okay to be alone and die alone with no one by your side. Guarantee most of you won't

I don't want to marry as such but if the girl is right I would LTR

Jfl, if you are a having bad day, remember a guy just got married today.

Since the beginning, never liked the idea of getting married, even lets say if you take me back 200 years, I'll still not marry even if I had a chance with some virgin.

Most marriages were due to financial, economic and social insentives.

Modern marriage is an Anglo Saxon American capitalist boomber invented scam to loot money from normies.

You die the day you get married as a man, this is why i support the redpill:redpill: and mgtow bachelor revolution for man.

@Chadpreetmaybe @RabidRosaries @traveler
legit

female leave u take half your money

u pay alimony

your offspring will hate u cause their mom will brainwash them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18814
I hate the institution of marriage with every cell in my body.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 18814
Tbh i disagree here. I am more into traditional life setup. I don't wanna live alone doing all the bullshit luxurious stuff. I am not even into any luxurious stuff. I just want a big house and a normal car that's it. I don't want any fancy mansion, private jet and all that fake bullshit.

+ I like the concept of a nuclear family. Most MGTOW guys disapprove this because of the society, as most women are whores these days and no one wants to have kids with them. I'll personally marry but only with a virgin non damaged non feminist girl. It is not difficult to find here in India as long as you don't look like the stereotypical short brown balding indian and earn good.

I can't speak about west, west bas become a just different conditions. My sympathy to cúmskins for going extinct sooner or later. You had your time though :forcedsmile::feelskek::feelskek:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18814 and Deleted member 13332
2022 dudes are still planing on getting married with a unicorn :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

it's insane
mgtow7.jpg

also
mgtow6.jpg

mgtow17.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Lygodactylus
Anyone considering marriage in 2022 is a lost cause tbh. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18814