imagine getting to experience this

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner

imagine seeing a beautiful psl 8 girl that mogs you but because you confidently approach her she gives you a chance. i hate how women dont care about confidence, all they want is a tall gl vegetable.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, FutureSlayer, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
@Manletmachine tier thread

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Deleted member 51781
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
this girl is so pretty cuz she looks like a female version of a tranny
I wanted to meet you if I ever come to Greece but you're too mentally unsound

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, bloomercel, Luffymaxxing and 4 others
8 psl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464

imagine seeing a beautiful psl 8 girl that mogs you but because you confidently approach her she gives you a chance. i hate how women dont care about confidence, all they want is a tall gl vegetable.

They don't really mog you it's just the game is fake and fucked

bruuuutal video

• +1
jfl if you think my oneitis wasnt 5 psl point above me

I don't think the thresholds are that high

Women invented the neg bro

Social media has turned the local mind games and the negs into a MMO

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
thresholds forwhat?

For face and height

People don't want their motives and dynamics to be described so they misdirect like fuck

Most of standards are bluffing

Last edited:

imagine a confident fatty approaching you

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Depresso and Deleted member 57464
  • So Sad
imagine a confident fatty approaching you
Not with that personality she won't, the problem that fatties have really is their big personality

your attraction level is equivolent. 40% of adult women are fat. Incels are the bottom 40%.
double standards. only tryhard ltbs can approach. you need to be be lean to approach

Not with that personality she won't, the problem that fatties have really is their big personality
lol yeah if fatties just personalitymaxxed I would totally get hard

lol yeah if fatties just personalitymaxxed I would totally get hard
your logic doesnt make sense buddy. fat women dont exist, they dont qualify as women.

• JFL
Reactions: Depresso
your logic doesnt make sense buddy. fat women dont exist, they dont qualify as women.
incels are invisible, so there's no observable proof of them

your attraction level is equivolent. 40% of adult women are fat. Incels are the bottom 40%.
only in the usa

eu has overweight at 11 for women and obesity at 7%

incels are invisible, so there's no observable proof of them
if a tryhard leanmaxxed ltb apporached me, i would give her a chance and fuck her with my cawk. simple as that. i like confident girls WHO worked on themselves, just like i expect womne to like condient incels who worked on themselve

if a tryhard leanmaxxed ltb apporached me, i would give her a chance and fuck her with my cawk. simple as that. i like confident girls WHO worked on themselves, just like i expect womne to like condient incels who worked on themselve
40% of women are not leanmaxxed. jfl at not being able to understand how thoroughly the obesity epidemic has fucked men.

• +1
Reactions: Depresso
40% of women are not leanmaxxed. jfl at not being able to understand how thoroughly the obesity epidemic has fucked men.
im talking about a hypothetical scenario.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62681
If I'm struggling to debate someone on a controversial topic, should I just give up or what?

I usually feel very irritated when someone confronts me about a topic that I thought I mastered, like I didn't study it enough or am not intelligent enough to respond.
again, you either need to lower expectations (be okay with losing an argument) or raise confidence (have a strong internal belief that you're obviously right and will ultimately prevail)

• +1
Reactions: Depresso and Deleted member 62681
Fuck there's no more magic. Imagine meeting your gf on tinder. Completely soulless meat market

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
then having creamy sex

• So Sad

that video makes me so depressed damn

• +1
  • So Sad