Imagine going on a date ...

Demir

Demir

Banned
Imagine that you to a date with a foid who you barely know, wtf would you talk with her for 2 hours or more

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, BrettyBoy and Dissonance
dogs only need to woof to get foids wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Vitruvian, dogtown and 6 others
Seriously what do you do on a date? How long should it be?

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Are you asking for advice, or just pondering?

Dates are cope she should be wanting to netflix and chill from the start

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 245, androidcel and 1 other person
your big dick would do the talking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, AspiringChad, SikKunt and 1 other person
You talk about how beautiful she looks

i would fuck her in public

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: androidcel and SikKunt
Talk to her about maxillary reconstruction surgeries and how theyre too expensive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Vitruvian, Bennett and 1 other person
You talk about how beautiful she looks
I don't think that's a good idea tbh, you're giving her too much validation and she'll get bored, you're the one that should be fishing for compliments

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, dogtown, Future Arablite and 1 other person
I don't think that's a good idea tbh, you're giving her too much validation and she'll get bored, you're the one that should be fishing for compliments
bro it was a joke

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Imagine that you to a date with a foid who you barely know, wtf would you talk with her for 2 hours or more

You shouldn't, just 10 minutes and then proceed to netflix and chill

Talk about your life, interests and future plans, make up some shit if your life is incredibly dull, then ask her about her interests, life and maybe some other shit.
Not sure if it’s a good idea to just have a conversation for those 2 hours though, you’d be done talking in 30 minutes.
Since you’re not Chad you’re gonna have to resort to these methods buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
It’s simple. You ask her questions about her life. Use generic questions as a springboard for specific, interesting conversation. The important part is to ask WHY and HOW based questions, not just WHAT questions — that way you engage with her as a person, not as a human resumé.

Say you ask her if she’s into any sports. She says she likes hiking. That’s interesting – why’d she get into that? You let her to tell the story. You listen. She tells you she used to go with her dad when she was young. She shares those memories, and suddenly you’ve engaged her nostalgia/sentimentality.

I could imagine a hundred conversations that stem from that. Any dream hikes she’d like to do? Ever been injured?! What’s the story? How’d you deal with the blisters.. fuck! And all of this is two way. You share stories about camping, and places you’d like to visit. You intertwine flirting into this.

Important: flirting isn’t what you say, it’s what you don’t say. It’s the 1 second pause; gaze and smile after you say ‘that’s really cool’. And yes, obviously it helps to be able to act NT for this.

I could go on and on. Point being I’ve had 3-hour dates that probably only involved 4 or 5 generic questions . The rest flows if you can at least feign interest and curiosity, NT, and be a little playful along the way.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Demir and pisslord
i did that. talked about disney movies, anime, movies, summer vacation, drawing, college

1 more thing, if you’re here just to say ‘Chad doesn’t date he fucks her in the street before the drinks arrive’, it’s no wonder you’ve never had a healthy interaction with a female.

"Hey foid, im anon!"
"How's your day foid?(nobody cares)"
"That's good to hear, mine day is X too but better cuz im in this date haha(giga cope)"
"Do you have hobbies? (shallow and also nobody cares)"
"Haha i would like to try this X hobby with you (waste of time) , i've head that X hobby has this X topics (it's ez cuz she's shallow whore)"
"Thats very cool of you! (nobody cares) Talking about hobbies i do X(try to keep NT as possible)"
"Engage in funny stories topic(if you don't have any then just make up, you need to prepare for this tho or even write incase you forget in future)"
When you get to know about her try to accept her topics (nobody cares) and act like she's very unique and interesting (she's shallow whore)
Talk about how you liked this date and would like to go to next one with her in X setting (if her hole is not available yet since you're not a Chad)

:y'all:(y) Go get her, cowboy!

Haven't tried IRL tho but i like to make conversations with people in my head

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ferrari worthy and SikKunt
the blackpill

Ask her a bunch of question and get her to talk about herself. Sloots love talking about themselves

I dont know what I talk about cus Im high on benzos

I've declined dates based on this. What am i supposed to talk? About the 10 different forums that i browse? About simulating projects in programs? About different kinds of painless suicide? Chess? That's all i know and all i do. I'm not jestering for some dirty hole jfl

• +1
Reactions: Demir and Deleted member 1106
1 more thing, if you’re here just to say ‘Chad doesn’t date he fucks her in the street before the drinks arrive’, it’s no wonder you’ve never had a healthy interaction with a female.

keep coping

chad doesn't even have to ask her to suck his dick, she just does it

if u have to speak its over