Imagine going on a vacation by yourself

P

pretty boy

Iron
What's the point? I go out by myself too, but I'd never exhaust my savings to travel around the world to be alone. It'd fucking suck. Something fun happens to you and you look around and have no one to experience it with. I just don't get it. Seems like cope.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, SHARK and deathtochad
I get secondhand ptsd reading about @Saranghae and his pathetic Japanese vacation. This guy drained his wallet and self esteem it's depressing as fuck. If anybody still thinks it's a good idea to travel alone they should legit rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pendejo, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
lol only faggot bitches travel alone

The one clear benefit to being a lonely hermit is you save lots of money. If you can't even do that right...

• +1
Reactions: Chuck14 and Demir
I get secondhand ptsd reading about @Saranghae and his pathetic Japanese vacation. This guy drained his wallet and self esteem it's depressing as fuck. If anybody still thinks it's a good idea to travel alone they should legit rope

Depends on the person. Half the guys here could have a new local girl to go on day trips with everyday and bring them back to their bachelor pad for all night long, raw dog sex session

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 1464
Would be nice

Safe space from normies

@Mr_Norwood

Everything is deepeessing when you do it alone

I imagine traveling alone as high octane ropefuel

Depends on the person. Half the guys here could have a new local girl to go on day trips with everyday and bring them back to their bachelor pad for all night long, raw dog sex session

The next morning:
>>"Hey, you want to go sight seeing with me for the afternoon"
"umm no sorry I have work bye"

and dont tell me "at least they got laid", travelling just for pussy sounds like a waste

• +1
Reactions: deathtochad
The next morning:

You can ask out another girl, or just chill out for the day and bask in the dopamine rush from your all night sex session and the hundreds of sexting convos you’re having at any given time. You don’t literally need to fuck a new girl everyday to feel satisfied

Last edited:
The next morning:

and dont tell me "at least they got laid", travelling just for pussy sounds like a waste
Most people travel with their significant others, who the fuck goes to countries alone to pick up foids? Not even like US frat bros going in a group to gangbang Thai hookers but this is legit just lonely incels hoping ethnik women will fuck them as soon as their plane lands

If no woman gives a fuck about you in your home country why would they on the other side of the world? Unless you have some collateral to offer peasant women like money and status

Sexpats really are the biggest lowlifes of all. You need to have pussy accompanying you across the world rather than desperately trying to find it while staying in a quiet empty hotel room alone
You can ask out another girl, or just chill out for the day and bask in the dopamine rush from your all night sex session and the hundreds of sexting convos you’re having at any given time. You don’t literally need to fuck a new girl everyday to feel satisfied
If you had a gf she would suck your dick in your hotel room and wake up and eat breakfast with you the next day in bed and have morning sex

Meanwhile you cry alone in your room

• So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo
I have traveled alone because my coworkers were getting suspicious I never take vacations. I went to Hawaii. Was planning on staying 5 days. I ended up flying right back the next day. Never felt so lonely and homesick in my life. Fuck that.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo and Demir
I’ve done it. Farthest I’ve went is Niagra falls, about 3.5 hour drive. It’s not so bad. It is lonely, but there is a certain level of solemness to it.

I’ve done more practical stuff like see baseball games or seen political rallies. Being in big crowns like that by yourself is horrible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I’ve done it. Farthest I’ve went is Niagra falls, about 3.5 hour drive. It’s not so bad. It is lonely, but there is a certain level of solemness to it.

I’ve done more practical stuff like see baseball games or seen political rallies. Being in big crowns like that by yourself is horrible.
ded srs hard mog on me

I traveled alone to Florida last weekend and got laid.

better then going to vacation with your family tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, pretty boy, DidntRead and 3 others
Most people travel with their significant others, who the fuck goes to countries alone to pick up foids? Not even like US frat bros going in a group to gangbang Thai hookers but this is legit just lonely incels hoping ethnik women will fuck them as soon as their plane lands

If no woman gives a fuck about you in your home country why would they on the other side of the world? Unless you have some collateral to offer peasant women like money and status

Sexpats really are the biggest lowlifes of all. You need to have pussy accompanying you across the world rather than desperately trying to find it while staying in a quiet empty hotel room alone

If you had a gf she would suck your dick in your hotel room and wake up and eat breakfast with you the next day in bed and have morning sex

Meanwhile you cry alone in your room

It’s legit for average or weird looking tall white guys

Last edited:
r/mgtow

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Niagara Falls doesn't really count as a vacation spot. It's just a place you go to, see something cool and leave. I live 10 minutes away though.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Was 2x in Thailand alone and a half year in Latin America, awesome time if you are halfway sociable

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, MiroslavBulldosex and Demir