Sippin on some fire water
Fuck

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan and Baldingman1998
That's a drawing

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Ryan, ChristianChad and 2 others
Islam is the only ideology that isn't allowing itself to be used to turn men into women or women into degenerates.

Unfortunate that it's a religion and so many of it's adherents lack temperamental control and elementary reasoning ability.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChristianChad, FEIEAZY, Yliaster and 1 other person
Islam is the only ideology that isn't allowing itself to be used to turn men into women or women into degenerates.

Unfortunate that it's a religion and so many of it's adherents lack temperamental control and elementary reasoning ability.
OOGA BOOGA ME KILL YOU

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15306
A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C61ofjLB-gWL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UL1500_.png

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
inshallah

• +1
Reactions: FEIEAZY
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Vermilioncore

Better that than to be a western atheist cuck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: FEIEAZY
Better that than to be a western atheist cuck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Not sure man, I'd rather be a secular atheist in the West than a Syrian Muslim in Aleppo or an Afghan Muslim in Kabul right now. And from the fact that those people are bolting they seem to agree.

Not sure man, I'd rather be a secular atheist in the West than a Syrian Muslim in Aleppo or an Afghan Muslim in Kabul right now. And from the fact that those people are bolting they seem to agree.
Before the wars it was good, Afghanistan in the 70s was extremely safe for travel iirc

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
The ones that ran were probably cucks too, even if they hated the Taliban they could atleast stay and look after their families and women/children, instead they jumped onto planes and fell off anyway
Low IQ cowards :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: