Imagine having good bones and eye area

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
Only to be failoed by acne scars and manletism.
Its crazy how big of a death sentence acne scars are. They singlehandedly bring down my rating from 5/10 to 2.5/10

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: OFFICER_HENRY and RAITEIII
Ur avi is very sexy ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and AbandonShip
At

Mogs me

Only to be failoed by acne scars and manletism.
Its crazy how big of a death sentence acne scars are. They singlehandedly bring down my rating from 5/10 to 2.5/10

have you tried the derminator 2? i'm looking to give it a shot tbh. maybe go to a dermatologists that works with acne scars to see what the cost of laser/how bad your scars actually are?

have you tried the derminator 2? i'm looking to give it a shot tbh. maybe go to a dermatologists that works with acne scars to see what the cost of laser/how bad your scars actually are?
I am trying to accept my shitty genes.
I don't see any point in getting treatment.

I am trying to accept my shitty genes.
I don't see any point in getting treatment.

i think accepting your flaws is a step in the right direction. however, i think you shouldn't completely give up on trying to improve/potentially get rid of most of your scars, don't lose hope.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
I'll message you
i think accepting your flaws is a step in the right direction. however, i think you shouldn't completely give up on trying to improve/potentially get rid of most of your scars, don't lose hope.
I just can't accept the fact that i am ugly as fuck genetically. It makes me depressed

• +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299
Cope brings 0.5 at best

Scars are not that bad if you have clean skin overall i think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Scars are not that bad if you have clean skin overall i think.
That made no sense. How can you have "clean skin overall" when you have scars?

For the love of god i've said it a million times.

I am 5'9" 175.5cm
Yeah you're coping
Height is not a bonus for you but also not holding you down. You can't be 2.5 with good eye area and bones even if you have scars

Acne scars are dark triad af

Yeah you're coping
Height is not a bonus for you but also not holding you down. You can't be 2.5 with good eye area and bones even if you have scars
Yes you can. I am living breathing proof of this.
Theres a reason i am a hugless,kisless virgin at 18 and it sure as hell isn't my personality
Acne scars are dark triad af
Major cope

Last edited:
Ok so wear 2 inch lifts to fraud 5'11, and start skinmaxxing. Retin a, dermarolling, sunscreen, red light therapy. Stop rotting and get looks.

Acne is a curse.