Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME

Their child is an instant mogger confirmed

inb4 some faggot calls her ubermensch aryan godess

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 1553 and 8 others
inb4 some faggot calls her ubermensch aryan godess
There are already 1000 guys like you asking for bobs and vagene in her inbox it's all good dude she doesn't need anymore validation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Mastermind, Einon and 2 others
There are already 1000 guys like you asking for bobs and vagene in her inbox it's all good dude she doesn't need anymore validation
the only thing guys like me are doing is jackhammering their asses while their cuck bf stands in a corner

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
the only thing guys like me are doing is jackhammering their asses while their cuck bf stands in a corner
Nigga you couldn't reach her pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Arkantos, chadpreetcel123 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, sub6manletnozygos, Arkantos and 4 others
Morph the dude in avi to give him a better hairstyle, reduce hooding, and give him a light brown skin tone.
Nigga you couldn't reach her pussy
How tf are there women that are 6'7, i thought at 5'11 I was safe from getting heightmogged by females, but apparently not.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
Morph the dude in avi to give him a better hairstyle, reduce hooding, and give him a light brown skin tone.
bro I dont want to kill his looks. why tf would I give him less hooding ?

What an ubermensch aryan goddess :love:

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, AbandonShip, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
bro I dont want to kill his looks. why tf would I give him less hooding ?
He's a little too hooded, trust me on this
s-347b3abeb7a7bf65bce56d91d6396a8628d5e5d4.webp

This much hooding is ideal tbh.

How tf are there women that are 6'7, i thought at 5'11 I was safe from getting heightmogged by females, but apparently not.
6'2 isn't safe bc I got heightmogged 3 days ago

He's a little too hooded, trust me on this
s-347b3abeb7a7bf65bce56d91d6396a8628d5e5d4.webp

This much hooding is ideal tbh.
major cope. his eyes are not hooded enough if anything.

thats far from ideal. the ideal is to replicate the ubermensch fat hooding type with brow ridge if you are like the guy in my avi,

straight fat hooded low set positive tilted brows is the best brows

major cope. his eyes are not hooded enough if anything.

thats far from ideal. the ideal is to replicate the ubermensch fat hooding type with brow ridge if you are like the guy in my avi,

straight fat hooded low set positive tilted brows is the best brows
Well his skin tone's clearly off, hairstyle is off too, he coild prolly pull off buzzcut tbh.
6'2 isn't safe bc I got heightmogged 3 days ago
You met a chick that was 6'3? Fuarrkk, ive only been heightmogged by a female once to date, it was some 6'1 bitch with an ogre face.

Well his skin tone's clearly off, hairstyle is off too, he coild prolly pull off buzzcut tbh.
not at all. he looks like shit with a buzzcut (checked it)

they only gave a couple of options fro the hair and it was the funniest.

what is light brown ?

She’s gonna give birth to space marines bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, sub6manletnozygos, Arkantos and 2 others
not at all. he looks like shit with a buzzcut (checked it)

they only gave a couple of options fro the hair and it was the funniest.

what is light brown ?
Think jeremy meeks or mulatto, or like a light skin north indian (not too light tho, pasty white is never good).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526

You met a chick that was 6'3? Fuarrkk, ive only been heightmogged by a female once to date, it was some 6'1 bitch with an ogre face.
That bitch was 6'4 and it was brutal. I've never had to look up at a bitch till then

Dude thats pasty white still, a light tan is ideal man.
not at all. thats not pasty its within ideal range. to get an idea of what it looks like search up Onur Tuna a turkish actor and his skin tone is near enough that

Imagine having your avi

Breed with her and your kids will never get mogged
Legit could never be with a bitch taller than me. It would feel gay like I'm fucking a man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, chadpreetcel123, Jagged0 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
they are ugly recessed dolichocephalic gingers, their son is gonna surp up all the xenoestrogens and phytoestrogens in the water and food they give him since they're fucking american, yeah no.
The kid is gonna be a ginger with a gay alien skull narrow frame and a fuck ton of medical issues.
Keep obsessing over height, their son is gonna join the basketball team and get pushed around by the black kids who are already lean at 13 and have broader shoulders at 6'2 than he will have at like 7'8 lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
not at all. thats not pasty its within ideal range. to get an idea of what it looks like search up Onur Tuna a turkish actor and his skin tone is near enough that
give him med-light yellow ethnic coloring would look better, looks soul-less right now

they are ugly recessed dolichocephalic gingers, their son is gonna surp up all the xenoestrogens and phytoestrogens in the water and food they give him since they're fucking american, yeah no.
The kid is gonna be a ginger with a gay alien skull narrow frame and a fuck ton of medical issues.
Keep obsessing over height, their son is gonna join the basketball team and get pushed around by the black kids who are already lean at 13 and have broader shoulders at 6'2 than he will have at like 7'8 lmfao
tenor.gif

Major fucking past 6 foot8face matters less and less why cause their so damn rear

Major fucking past 6 foot8face matters less and less why cause their so damn rear
that only counts if ur serbian.
Like marko jaric. he fucked adriana lima and hes 6ft8 and serbian and not gling
for other races. this rule doesnt apply.

that only counts if ur serbian.
Like marko jaric. he fucked adriana lima and hes 6ft8 and serbian and not gling
for other races. this rule doesnt apply.

REally know? You have to be coping the rearity of it is what makes it so damn unique

Only short/average women are attractive.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
I will steal his girl tbh

Kids gonna die at 12 from overgrowth

• So Sad
Reactions: Einon