Imagine him with coloured eyes and better skin

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Cover the left part of his face with hands and just see the right (lfet morph isnt realistic), fucking instant 7psl

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 20399
Too freakish

Actually, I just covered the right side of the screen (you meant right but wrote left) and wow he looks insane
Cropped it too
IMG 0419

Just wow

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 23558
uncanny

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
If that is 7 psl wtf is 8 psl. It’s not even feasible for 99.99999999% of humans to looks like that. What do .org users think 8 psl looks like. Is 8psl even something that is even achievable by humans to look like or is this more of a like a theoretical scale to show geometric facial structure of a human. Because that picture while I think it is attractive and most people would aggre is almost to the point of not even looking like a normal human anymore and you are ranking it 7 psl.
I mean I would love to look like that but I think anything past 6.5 on the psl is just nonsense irl for just about every human on the planet.

• +1
If that is 7 psl wtf is 8 psl. It’s not even feasible for 99.99999999% of humans to looks like that. What do .org users think 8 psl looks like. Is 8psl even something that is even achievable by humans to look like or is this more of a like a theoretical scale to show geometric facial structure of a human. Because that picture while I think it is attractive and most people would aggre is almost to the point of not even looking like a normal human anymore and you are ranking it 7 psl.
I mean I would love to look like that but I think anything past 6.5 on the psl is just nonsense for just about every human on the planet.
For reference I rate Gandy 7.7 psl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21393
I mean I would love to look like that but I think anything past 6.5 on the psl is just nonsense irl for just about every human on the planet.
If Ramirez looked like that he is without question a 8 psl
He has the bones, coloring, aura and height

Not giving out 8 psl ratings just reeks of incels trying to humble good looking men

• +1