Imagine how fun it must be to have friends.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity
Must be a great fun life to have friends, a social-life, things to do together.

Not possible as a truecel subhuman, unfortunately.

Why did we have to be born like this.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: whiteislandpill and KIVVV
nothing special, better when u wake up with two jbs in bed
JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld, bloomercel and KIVVV
Tried it in my teens just to see what it was like. It was horrible. Having to wait for others, considering their opinions, being responsible for keeping them entertained, and so on. Much better to socialize on the internet where you set your own hours and decide what you want to engage with.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Tried it in my teens just to see what it was like. It was horrible. Having to wait for others, considering their opinions, being responsible for keeping them entertained, and so on. Much better to socialize on the internet where you set your own hours and decide what you want to engage with.
when you are good-looking, other people wait on you, people consider your opinion, people entertain you, and so on.

the type of socializing we had in our teens is a result of bad looks.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, bloomercel and maou
when you are good-looking, other people wait on you, people consider your opinion, people entertain you, and so on.

based.

I noticed this too. There was a kid who was like 20cm taller than everyone else and everyone followed him around like ducklings following their mama. By the time it was over I wanted to delete their Minecraft accounts.

• +1
having friends is to much stress for me i dont like drama

• So Sad
Even simple stuff like getting a job or revising for exams becomes easier. When you are friendless there is no cohesive incentive to study and you don’t find out about stuff like when to apply for jobs. Then you realise you took too long to apply and then you have to try again next year.

Can’t even get a job without friends.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, leanmaxx74 and MoggerGaston
Even simple stuff like getting a job or revising for exams becomes easier. When you are friendless there is no cohesive incentive to study and you don’t find out about stuff like when to apply for jobs. Then you realise you took too long to apply and then you have to try again next year.

Can’t even get a job without friends.
Yeah, when you are an ugly loner it is hard to motivate yourself for this kind of stuff.
Meanwhile when you have a wide social circle and you hear of people applying for stuff left and right, you want to be with that social-group and feel motivated to do the same.

Living socially isolated is living life on hardcore difficulty. And when you are ugly asf as a man, it's very easy to become socially isolated.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and leanmaxx74
Yeah, when you are an ugly loner it is hard to motivate yourself for this kind of stuff.
Meanwhile when you have a wide social circle and you hear of people applying for stuff left and right, you want to be with that social-group and feel motivated to do the same.

Living socially isolated is living life on hardcore difficulty. And when you are ugly asf as a man, it's very easy to become socially isolated.
Harder to stay in shape too. No reason to take care of yourself if no one will see you let alone give a shit because you lack the looks anyway. Bahaha ugliness is the worst disease out there.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and MoggerGaston
Harder to stay in shape too. No reason to take care of yourself if no one will see you let alone give a shit because you lack the looks anyway. Bahaha ugliness is the worst disease out there.
my bedroom looks like one of those NEET rotter rooms
c8df0a2f9947095b5c31cff337d97a61.jpg

something like this.
Why? Haven't had a single person over at my place in over 2 years. I stopped caring about keeping things clean here.
Back when I was dating, over 2 years ago now, my place was clean asf.

I would say social isolation is the worst disease, but being

1)male
2)ugly

are 2 of the biggest possible risk-factors of becoming socially isolated.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing