Kraken
Horrible creepy thoughts
IMG 2438
IMG 0199

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
@LeonidasGui

@heightmaxxing

Probably more nasty thoughts about female stepanov tbh, especially to save his kids from manletism

@LeonidasGui

Do u think Chico is mad that his tik tok is dying and Jordan just got a video to 140 thousand likes bc he was in it. If I was Chico I would be jealous

Do u think Chico is mad that his tik tok is dying and Jordan just got a video to 140 thousand likes bc he was in it. If I was Chico I would be jealous
Because Chico ugly

very sinful thoughts i can imagine

I hope barrett gets beaten up

Barrett 6’3 in new video he was next to lance baker who is 6 foot and hieght mogging him by 3-4 inches
This fucking retard and this other guy keep coping saying Barrett is 5 ft 10 though lol lol lol

@LeonidasGui we will find them and hunt them down for bad mouthing Barrett

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, GlamourPursuer and LeonidasGui
I hope barrett gets beaten up
Barrett couldn’t get beaten up bc he would intimidate the attacker with his fwhr and hieght. Barrett would never get beat up in his life despite being narcy bc people are scared and attracted to his maxilla

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and Pei
Barrett couldn’t get beaten up bc he would intimidate the attacker with his fwhr and hieght. Barrett would never get beat up in his life despite being narcy bc people are scared and attracted to his maxilla
He's 47kg you retard

• JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
This fucking retard and this other guy keep coping saying Barrett is 5 ft 10 though lol lol lol
They will never agree bc of jealousy. They can’t accept that someone is perfect in every aspect

• +1
Reactions: Pei
He's 47kg you retard
and so are some of the best mma fighters in the world. Your point? U wouldn’t do shit to Barrett u would get scared of his maxilla and fwhr

and so are some of the best mma fighters in the world. Your point? U wouldn’t do shit to Barrett u would get scared of his maxilla and fwhr
We would shoot him anyway if he tried doing anything to Barrett

• +1
Reactions: a1029
barrett isnt a mma fighter

and those mma fighters are like 5'2 the ones ur talking about, fucking random ass weight classes lmao, a 6'2 100kg untrained guy could take on that bitch

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
We would shoot him anyway if he tried doing anything to Barrett
nigga i doubt your dumbass can even hold a gun lmao you would hold it upside down probably

nigga i doubt your dumbass can even hold a gun lmao you would hold it upside down probably
Tbh you will have to kill us in order 2 hurt Barrett

• +1
Reactions: a1029

and those mma fighters are like 5'2 the ones ur talking about, fucking random ass weight classes lmao, a 6'2 100kg untrained guy could take on that bitch
These retarded arguments they’re making are so low iq:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: asdvek

Jordan does kickboxing and goes to the gym. And if he couldn’t beat him up then he would get his body guards to do it bc he is so rich and narcy he doesn’t need to waste his time handling peasant dogs like that himself

Jordan does kickboxing and goes to the gym. And if he couldn’t beat him up then he would get his body guards to do it bc he is so rich and narcy he doesn’t need to waste his time handling peasant dogs like that himself
And he would have me and @LeonidasGui on standby with the really high powered stuff to kill in .2 seconds

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui
Barret is definitely above 6ft lmao

Barrett trains and literally has pics of him at gyms for mma in 2012-2014

Tristan is ugly and hes shit at fighting lmao
Tristan: 110kg
Barrett: 47kg

And tristan would kill u in a fight too watch his fighting footage, he would break barrett in half

And tristan would kill u in a fight too watch his fighting footage, he would break barrett in half
Faggot

Tristan is fat as fuck. Maybe he could beat Barrett Maybe but I doubt but even if he could like I said jordan wouldn't waste time with lower life forms like that tbh and walk away. If I were there I’d probably defend Barrett myself and murder Tristan.