GrayEyedBarrett

GrayEyedBarrett

Banned
4th reich or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6965, owlofathena, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others

1:56

Hitler reminds of Light Yagami

Both had 0 tolerance against those that opposed their ideals.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6965, goodman78, Deleted member 2157 and 7 others
hitler is under 6ft therefore i cannot respect him for that reason alone

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Stare, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others

Exactly what we need tbh. They already think trump is worse than hitler he may as well just genocide all these low iq dogs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Hero of the Imperium and Gosick
fetch.php

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
hitler is under 6ft therefore i cannot respect him for that reason alone
Holocaust was a cope tbh he was bullied in school and craved power.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Fear and Alibaba69
I could be an amazing dictator tbh
all my opinions are actually good and not extremists at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Stare, Deleted member 5701 and 1 other person
I could be an amazing dictator tbh
all my opinions are actually good and not extremists at all
Same could probably save the country tbh but honestly if they didn’t stop rioting and all this bullshit i throw them in the gulags.

• Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung
The US wouldn't be spending trillions of dollars on endless wars for Israel.

• +1
Reactions: Stare and GrayEyedBarrett
People seem to hate their country no one has allegiance to America anymore

People seem to hate their country no one has allegiance to America anymore
Yeah that’s what the media wants people to think but normal people far outnumber those idiots only liberals and democrats always try to find a reason to hate our country.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium

lol if you have any other mindset you are a cuck

Jfl people thinking Hitler was a great guy
His opinions changed always and was never consistent

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Aesthetics_III
everyone here would be gassed since most whites are mixed with dirty scots, slav and irish blood

I wish I was an American cop right now

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett

You mean Light Yagami reminds you of Hitler? since you know ol Adolf came first.

he would simply save the world,period

Dont make me dream OP

• JFL
Reactions: goodman78, Alexanderr and ElliotRodgerJr
Ur joking
No, it’s obvious trump is using the presidency as a cash grab proven by the tax breaks he made for the rich and always staying at his own hotels paying himself he throws people under the bus all the time then never admits he’s wrong he praises North Korea, China as well as Russia saying we should try their thing over here he’s pure evil.

• +1
Reactions: Fear
No, it’s obvious trump is using the presidency as a cash grab proven by the tax breaks he made for the rich and always staying at his own hotels paying himself he throws people under the bus all the time then never admits he’s wrong he praises North Korea, China as well as Russia saying we should try their thing over here he’s pure evil.
Lol when did he ever say we should become a communist country? Makes no sense try again

Lol when did he ever say we should become a communist country? Makes no sense try again
You need a gay to admit their gay when they kiss another man don’t you? I get you ride the short bus so basic comprehension isn’t a skill you’re good at.

You need a gay to admit their gay when they kiss another man don’t you? I get you ride the short bus so basic comprehension isn’t a skill you’re good at.
What’s that supposed to mean jfl I can twel if a man is gay without having to see him doing gay shit. If your gaydar is that bad that you need to see them kissing to come to that conclusion then you need help lol

What’s that supposed to mean jfl I can twel if a man is gay without having to see him doing gay shit. If your gaydar is that bad that you need to see them kissing to come to that conclusion then you need help lol
Check his Twitter where he says we should emulate China so he can stay in office

Check his Twitter where he says we should emulate China so he can stay in office
Link it if you care so much I am not searching for a tweet jfl

Link it if you care so much I am not searching for a tweet jfl
You’re the one asking for evidence dumbass do your own search. if you cared about potentially having your rights stolen you’d pay attention to what’s happening in the country instead of defending a dictator that’s getting rich off your low iq.

• JFL
You’re the one asking for evidence dumbass do your own search. if you cared about potentially having your rights stolen you’d pay attention to what’s happening in the country instead of defending a dictator that’s getting rich off your low iq.
The fact that you are serious makes this 10x better. Why would a dictator do everything he can to keep the 2nd amendment when dems want to repeal it leaving citizens powerless to tyrannnical rule which is what will happen if they get in power. How do you not see this? And when he says we need to emulate china he means by producing our own goods and doing less outsourcing you numbskull. Jesus christ you started the argument present your goddamn evidence I am not gonna search for it. As of now you have no evidence.

still much better then joe biden

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and GrayEyedBarrett
still much better then joe biden
Yeah a dictator is better than a guy who worse fault is being racially deaf and memory issues lmao

Yeah a dictator is better than a guy who worse fault is being racially deaf and memory issues lmao
Again explain the dictator part

The fact that you are serious makes this 10x better. Why would a dictator do everything he can to keep the 2nd amendment when dems want to repeal it leaving citizens powerless to tyrannnical rule which is what will happen if they get in power. How do you not see this? And when he says we need to emulate china he means by producing our own goods and doing less outsourcing you numbskull. Jesus christ you started the argument present your goddamn evidence I am not gonna search for it. As of now you have no evidence.
You’re legitimately retarded he said we should try that over here in fucking reference to their president making life terms a thing he wants a life term you dumb fuck you admitted to not even knowing the tweet I’m talking about. Do some fucking research on the shit republicans have been up to on empowering themselves and getting rid of democracy

You’re legitimately retarded he said we should try that over here in fucking reference to their president making life terms a thing he wants a life term you dumb fuck you admitted to not even knowing the tweet I’m talking about. Do some fucking research on the shit republicans have been up to on empowering themselves and getting rid of democracy
Yes elect sleepy joe and allow the anarchists to control him and raise taxes and turn us communist with no freedom of speech. Good idea. Also it’s not like trump could ever get a life term anyways, per the constitution. So none of that even matters, so you are going to let anarchists turn the US into a communist country with no rights and control a braindead senile racist old man as president rather than a quick witted man who stands for fixing the actual issues at hand (most “issues” are not even issues just bullshit backed up by no evidence from the left). Are you of aboriginee descent because I can sense your subhuman iq through my screen.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Gosick
good, fuck democracy

democracy is the reason why America is losing its roots, (Loss of fundamental values, white genocide, lgbt rights , etc)

Maybe its time, the republicans rose up and put a end to this circus show of muh tolerance and political correctness or w.e

• +1
good, fuck democracy

democracy is the reason why America is losing its roots, (Loss of fundamental values, white genocide, lgbt rights , etc)

Maybe its time, the republicans rose up and put a end to this circus show of muh tolerance and political correctness or w.e
This, I am tired of this bullshit. I’m ready for civil war ded srs I am very supportive of the cause. I’d be like the rambo of the republican army. Run up in that bitch with my lmg and lay waste to these cucks.

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
I can’t believe he roped
What a coward
He couldn’t accept defeat

I can’t believe he roped
What a coward
He couldn’t accept defeat
He didn’t rope. He escaped to argentina with eva braun and died from a medical condition he had prkinsons

• Woah
Reactions: Mr.cope
Pretty sure Hitler didn’t really hate or do all too much to the blacks when he was leader, Same with chinks. Didn’t he like want them to live in their own communities but prosper there or w/e?

• +1
Reactions: Gosick and GrayEyedBarrett
Pretty sure Hitler didn’t really hate or do all too much to the blacks when he was leader, Same with chinks. Didn’t he like want them to live in their own communities but prosper there or w/e?
Yes he admired blacks and saw them as superior athletically. He congratulated Jesse Owens at the 1942 olympics but they lie about that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164 and Gosick

He wanted Germany for Germany and was against immigration as he wanted his country to maintain its roots for good. He still would be ok with allowing ppl of other countries to visit etc but full immigration would not happen. He was fighting the communists, and the jewish ideology revolves around salvation of the state which essentially means every jew was his enemy as they were all in unity. The communist threat back then was very real, and was did what he could to put it a end to it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164 and GrayEyedBarrett
He wanted Germany for Germany and was against immigration as he wanted his country to maintain its roots for good. He still would be ok with allowing ppl of other countries to visit etc but full immigration would not happen. He was fighting the communists, and the jewish ideology revolves around salvation of the state which essentially means every jew was his enemy as they were all in unity. The communist threat back then was very real, and was did what he could to put it a end to it.
People like to ignore the fact that he did great things for germany economically even before systematically killing jews. There was a reason people followed him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164 and Gosick