Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, watah, DeadTrees and 30 others
@SensitiveYoungMan thoughts

• +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
how the fuck they go outside lying about who they really are like wtf

dont they have a shame

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Clqs, FacialStructure404 and 9 others

If you can't detect from this image that she isn't the best without makeup your brain is broken

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Chadeep, USERΝAME and 1 other person
View attachment 2995325
If you can't detect from this image that she isn't the best without makeup your brain is broken
she got simped on very hard on the internet tho

she broke up with a streamer dantes, and people started blaming him like how tf you choose league of legends over that beautiful woman jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, got.daim, Clqs and 3 others
Yeah it’s crazy, I lost attraction to a oneitis I had cause I saw her without makeup one day.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Orvka381, AspiringMogger, Clqs and 15 others
Even in makeup she has coarse features

Men look better imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, FacialStructure404, borntosuffer and 9 others
The photo without fake up looks like a fat guy from my high school that would play chess on the school computers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Chadeep, sweetheart and 1 other person
she got simped on very hard on the internet tho

she broke up with a streamer dantes, and people started blaming him like how tf you choose league of legends over that beautiful woman jfl
Dantes has always been a disgusting loser, no wonder this is the best he can get

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and sweetheart
Men look better imo
bro yeah i woke up and got dopamine rush from looking at the mirror

no fucking makeup lol at these bitches hahaha

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME
I'm not joking when I say makeup should be illegal in schools and jobs that are not related to cinematography or theatre

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Chadeep, Darkeningstar and 2 others
I'm not joking when I say makeup should be illegal in schools and jobs that are not related to cinematography or theatre
i remember how bitches in school used to miss next class after PE . makes a lot of sense why : )

cant let their real face be seen and i went to fucking school with face full of acne from 12 to 15 without chance of hiding it muhahaah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, borntosuffer, Chadeep and 2 others
Men are more aesthetic
Duh
Be sure on that women are envious of men, they spend countless hours every day of their lives to look the best they can while some men don't give a fuck and still manage to look better than them

• +1
Reactions: lightswinning, borntosuffer, Chadeep and 3 others
doesnt even look like the same person whatsoever

even @forevergymcelling 's morph of me
3120600_6x7nwv.gif

isn't as big of a fraud as THE AVERAGE WOMAN IS DOING ON A DAILY BASIS.

Women are literally ugly subhuman creatures with no natural beauty. Men mog women into the dirt, it's just that we don't fraud as hard.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, EliteMewing, borntosuffer and 5 others
I hate bitches that say "shes still pretty" no she fucking isnt shes ugly as fuck without makeup like just say the truth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, Bloatedcelbag, fuse and 6 others
I hate bitches that say "shes still pretty" no she fucking isnt shes ugly as fuck without makeup like just say the truth
yes exactly . they always lie to each other for whatever reason

guys will tell their homie straight up bro you are fat or ugly you need to do something . and girls be like yass queen slaaay you are 280lbs of pure angelic creature

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, borntosuffer, thereallegend and 2 others
Be sure on that women are envious of men, they spend countless hours every day of their lives to look the best they can while some men don't give a fuck and still manage to look better than them
I had an asian foid who had a crush on me. Probably of That background. Average body, ltb-mtb face.

I remember her crying in school because it was raining and her makeup would get ruined. Like legit

Also one time where this British foid applied gallons of victoria secret perfume and then was applying tan in fucking class…

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Chadeep, Debetro and 1 other person
I mean if they always wear the makeup then its no big deal ig. IF their permafruading it makes no difference tbh.

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
i remember how bitches in school used to miss next class after PE . makes a lot of sense why : )

cant let their real face be seen and i went to fucking school with face full of acne from 12 to 15 without chance of hiding it muhahaah
My sister has the same subhuman face genetics as i do but she wears makeup on a daily basis which attracts a shit ton of attention fro dudes. Women really do live life on easy mode.

• +1
Reactions: fuse, borntosuffer and sweetheart
I mean if they always wear the makeup then its no big deal ig. IF their permafruading it makes no difference tbh.
permalying

good looking females looks hot all the time

alt girls, liberal girls rely on fake up

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, thereallegend and HTN_Mentalcel
permalying

good looking females looks hot all the time

alt girls, liberal girls rely on fake up
I mean it depends if your slaying a girl it doesnt make much difference but for LTR your right.

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
  • +1
Reactions: sweetheart
just rename it to gaymax.org
Its basic biology, the male in almost every living being is supposed to look better than females. Its how they are able to attract the female, not the other way round.

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing, borntosuffer, thereallegend and 1 other person
Its basic biology, the male in almost every living being is supposed to look better than females. Its how they are able to attract the female, not the other way round.
yup , males drive the evolution

most females have round potato faces and still considered hot

meanwhile man needs genetics, angularity , height etc

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and thereallegend
eventually, men will find out jfl, imagine waking up to a subhuman wife oneday

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and sweetheart
eventually, men will find out jfl, imagine waking up to a subhuman wife oneday
Do gl girls even exist unfrauded, most "stacies" look bad at some angles.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Xangsane, wsada and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Xangsane, sweetheart and 1 other person
Makeup has always been extreme fraud. Even the most attractive women out there look like 6/10 without it. But since I'm not gay I rather live in ignorance than face reality I'm having sex with ugly golems.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Chadeep and sweetheart
Makeup has always been extreme fraud. Even the most attractive women out there look like 6/10 without it. But since I'm not gay I rather live in ignorance than face reality I'm having sex with ugly golems.
true i dont care just fek a bitch and laugh at her subhumanity hahahaha who cares if you wake up with a goblin you dont have to marry that bitch

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
And racefrauding to appear med or Latina
Pathetic
bro crazy how you have better booty than most girls and u never trained it innit

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wsada and sweetheart
I look WAY better than her at 6am, but guess who's seen as prettier and valued just for existing????!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, USERΝAME, borntosuffer and 2 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and Debetro
Simps are saying because of running an Incel website his opinion doesn't matter jfl. Even with makeup difference shouldn't be this huge. Literally looks like a different person.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, USERΝAME, borntosuffer and 2 others
What if men started wearing make-up?