Imagine life as a female model

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Flying over to exotic places for shoots that last a day but the rest of the time trying new foods, exploring new cultures, meeting international chads at clubs. Having a great social life knowing that you are making good money for your looks. Not having to worry about normie stressors.

you are gay. wanna know how I know? because a male models life is literally the same except he meets international stacies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, BigBiceps, xit and 3 others
Tutorial mode with cheats on basically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
you are gay. wanna know how I know? because a male models life is literally the same except he meets international stacies
Male models make less money then female models dumbass

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63
Male models make less money then female models dumbass
so you would get rammed by chads for an extra 20 mill a year?

Living as a male model is better LOL, you have no period as a male. Women have period.

Living as a male model is better LOL, you have no period as a male. Women have period.
Yeah but you don't get paid as much, and women get to travel more than males in modeling

Yeah but you don't get paid as much, and women get to travel more than males in modeling
Meanwhile jordan is posting instagram pics of him flying everyday to other location.

Meanwhile jordan is posting instagram pics of him flying everyday to other location.
Jordon is the ugliest male model ever. He is hella overrated, he looks like a Geico tbh.

• WTF
Reactions: Demir and rtsssy
Jordon is the ugliest male model ever. He is hella overrated, he looks like a Geico tbh.
its your opinion, but lets dont drift off the topic. Male model life is better than female's.

you have zero testosterone coursing through your veins rn. get tested

• +1
Reactions: xit
its your opinion, but lets dont drift off the topic. Male model life is better than female's.
No it's not unless you are supermodel teir

imagine life as a curry. waking up to the stench of poo. hurrying to the call center for work. commenting on girls facebook photos instead of doing your job. shitting on the streets

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aids! and Ritalincel
imagine life as a curry. waking up to the stench of poo. hurrying to the call center for work. commenting on girls facebook photos instead of doing your job. shitting on the streets
Imagine being racist. Mad that curries are taking over your jobes, ending up homeless on the streets, while you see a curry chad from wall street mogging you just by his walk. Go KYS

imagine being you. id rope

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Yes who else?
my face has changed. bro what you mean ugly jfl no one including me knows what I truly look like since I am bloated you fgt

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
7914F8E4 6E74 482C A913 51509A52879A

Sounds boring as fuck. Eventually you get desensitized to seeing new places and people being nice to you gets old

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Modeling is a shit job. Would rather just be normal living with God face.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
JFL @ thinking modeling is stress free

Different lifestyle. Different problems.

Ewwww fag
Op is a fag too he wants to take dick
you’re a faggot too for worshipping that gook tranny on your pfp

Many of them are in high-class prostitution

you get fucked in the pussy

i'd rather be a broke male than a rich female

op you're gay

• +1
Reactions: xit and BigBiceps
most female models are actually quite poor. instead of hotels they live in shitty apartments that they share with other models for example

• +1
Reactions: xit