Imagine looking like that and getting married and kids with Becky at 25 years old

pepe999

pepe999

Silver

His girlfriend is just becky/high tier becky with full make up, meanwhile he's a chad. You could fuck tons of jb instead of that you choose settling down with a girl who is not even good looking. Of course good relationship could give you happiness but you could do it with Stacy (if you are a gigachad like him) instead of copy paste Becky and wait at least to 30.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, HeightPilledum, Deleted member 24278 and 4 others
Where’s Becky?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, spark and Debetro
stop showing me chads life, makes me want to er more and more 🔥🔥

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and ROTTING
Nothing wrong with that
He experienced giga chad life since he was 12 till he was 25
After a certain point partying, fucking bitches and doing crazy shit gets boring and repetetive

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust, SurgeryEnjoyer, HeightPilledum and 7 others
Yeah imagine marrying a "becky" that worships you and starting a family with her instead of swiping away your life on Tinder, JFL at this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust, SurgeryEnjoyer, HeightPilledum and 14 others
He is norwooding, she will leave him in a few years.

it's over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, MoggerGaston, horizontallytall and 9 others
"Zachary Cox"
brutal final name pill

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deleted member 22918, ROTTING and 3 others
chads prefer personality over looks, water

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust, HeightPilledum, T50 Mogger and 1 other person
Reality is that he is a near feature NW reaper victim

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Who cares?
brah how can people be happy if they’re not living life the way I want them too brah

Yeah imagine marrying a "becky" that worships you and starting a family with her instead of swiping away your life on Tinder, JFL at this forum.

Marrying in 2023 is a fools game, Chad or not

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Razeb, Deleted member 20064 and 2 others
Reality is that he is a near feature NW reaper victim
His hair are still thick, he could do a HT in the future, moreover he still looks good, frauding with curtains hairstyle.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and T50 Mogger
true, also with kids its even worse because she could leave you and you will have to pay for that kid for atleast 20 years :forcedsmile::feelsgiga:

• +1
Reactions: ascension
He’s built for BBC

What a waste

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Splinter901 and TheTakeoverHasBegun
Who cares, he probably likes her and shes good looking enough to get sexy with. Plus she won't leave him for a billionaires son on a yacht

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Xangsane, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
Her IG is only pictures and videos of him, she's a keeper

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, AscendingHero, T50 Mogger and 3 others
The only coper is you, OP. The point of being good looking is finding a woman who devotes herself to you and will bear your children. Meanwhile your goal is to live a roastie life of pumping and dumping for what exactly?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Splinter901, latincell95 and 3 others
cucks here calling that makeup frauded mtb a stacy nahhh

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and Razeb
Shouldn't count your chickens before they've hatched

This⬆️
Her IG is only pictures and videos of him, she's a keeper
The only coper is you, OP. The point of being good looking is finding a woman who devotes herself to you and will bear your children. Meanwhile your goal is to live a roastie life of pumping and dumping for what exactly?
but also this⬆️
He is norwooding, she will leave him in a few years.

it's over

View attachment 2324915
:feelsohgod: He could wig maxx but probably has too much confidence from being chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Marriage is much more fulfilling than empty slays with girls you don't care about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and T50 Mogger
Not pumping and dumping, he could be with her but without marriage which has no pros for a man.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Better to Have Kids young though. I appreciate that. Chad knew when he hit The peak

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 23778, T50 Mogger and 1 other person
Also, I took a second look at her and idk what you're talking about. She's like model tier, they are in each other's league

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, pepe999 and Xangsane
Also, I took a second look at her and idk what you're talking about. She's like model tier, they are in each other's league
in mumbai india surely a model tier but in europe/us nothing really special, there are tons of girls which are the same or hotter than her

They are a wholesome couple.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Xangsane
in mumbai india surely a model tier but in europe/us nothing really special, there are tons of girls which are the same or hotter than her
I disagree man. She's not even for Europe. I was never that attracted to euro chicks tho so maybe I'm biased. I can't see you being much hotter than that in terms of symmetry and facial aesthetics. She could have a better body though

U r subhuman

• JFL
did i say that im better looking than her? jfl
Wait I didn't mean that it was a typo, I meant to say I can't people In general being much better

• +1
This life mogs

• +1
His hair are still thick, he could do a HT in the future, moreover he still looks good, frauding with curtains hairstyle.
Doesn't change that a Norwood 3.5 at 25 is pure suifuel
Looks like my 50yo dad's hairline

I disagree man. She's not even for Europe. I was never that attracted to euro chicks tho so maybe I'm biased. I can't see you being much hotter than that in terms of symmetry and facial aesthetics. She could have a better body though
Stacy for ethnics
HTB for Whites