imagine looking so good in motion

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart

my man Chico has no worries

inb4 “faggot”

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 2785 and 1 other person
me and chico have similar phenotypes, he's an inspiration

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot and UglyMan
Tyson ballou > everyone

For me

my man Chico has no worries

inb4 “faggot”

He is the most beautiful man in the world. There is no denying it. His features are not so strong but it matches perfectly in the end. How in gods name does he pull it off?? I have nearly the same forward growth as him but I still look subhuman. Harmony is everything.

What I wouldn’t give to be 2010-11 Chico for a day

He is the most beautiful man in the world. There is no denying it. His features are not so strong but it matches perfectly in the end. How in gods name does he pull it off?? I have nearly the same forward growth as him but I still look subhuman. Harmony is everything.

What I wouldn’t give to be 2010-11 Chico for a day

Judging just from certain photos (one of which is the thumbnail of this video) he'd get rejected by femoids with high standards or who want light haired blue eyed men

Judging just from certain photos (one of which is the thumbnail of this video) he'd get rejected by femoids with high standards or who want light haired blue eyed men
That’s fine man, they can live with their 12 cats 🐈

light hair are subhuman, dark are superior

Absolute mogging machine

Holychit2

this mans face has something different from all the other models, cant explain. truly amazing

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
over for no chicos and no Alains