Imagine Making Over 1 Million Dollars A Month But Your Heirs Look Like The Have Some Weird IPD Syndrome...

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
This guy and his wife are famous as fuck and together they probably make at least 1.5 million dollars every month. Now imagine making al that money, building an empire together, status to the roof, and in the end you have your children look like they have some weird IPD-NCT syndrome with a retarded face.

MONEY = OVERRATED, it's all about LOOKS and making money as you enjoy your looks, not the other way around

3883785192-angelica-luciano-huck-eva-joaquim-e-benicio.jpg

images

images

If I were him, I'd legit give up on all the fortune that I accumulated during all his life so my sons could look like this:

images

BRUTAL LOOKS>MONEYpill

Id rather be rich than GL though, i could just hire sone chad to LARP as me while i pull the strings from my lair

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
ZPrb5iL

Chico's son had insane prenatal T

Chico looks like garbage in that pic, what happened to him?

Chico children have top tier genetics. Probably best looking male ever + some model women. Also they got a lot money too so his children can develop in best possible way.
Do you think he will mog his father?

I would smash rich guys wife ngl.

Chico looks like garbage in that pic, what happened to him?
Agepill + he takes shitty pics. He is still very good looking tho
Do you think he will mog his father?
No, prime Chico was literally one in 8 billion. Still i think if his sons will develop in good way they can be very good looking like PSL6.5-7

Also they have top tier height genetics. 191+178cm. 188cm minimum for them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661
He's only 28

28 is well past the life expectancy of pretty boys, he's no Brad Pitt or Chris Pine that have big bones to maintain their aesthetic well over their 30s (Pitt looked good even in his 40s on Troy)

I don't think it is IPD. I think it some double eyelid, nct thing.