Imagine natty lifting 5 x a week for 2 years

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken

Then someone injects anabolic androgenic steroids and gets bigger arms than you in 2 months šŸ˜‚

//Thomas DOM

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Pumanator, Niklaus Mikaelson and 6 others

Then someone injects anabolic androgenic steroids and gets bigger arms than you in 2 months šŸ˜‚

//Thomas DOM
Then he gets raped by the Norwood raper and his chest ends up looking like this

Attachments

• F2D385BF-55F9-46F0-BEF7-98DD6124A7FC.png
    F2D385BF-55F9-46F0-BEF7-98DD6124A7FC.png
    6.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23359, Deleted member 8771, FoolOfAGook and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: gsizzle, klip11, Deleted member 22775 and 4 others
just cherrypick a retard abusing tren theorem
That was a severe case sure, but u canā€™t deny that acne, balding, and many other aesthetic side effects come with steroids. And thereā€™s no way to fully mitigate these if ur prone to them

• +1
Reactions: FoolOfAGook, Corleone, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
I will keep ordering steroids until they finally get through the customs

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, bloomercel and Danish_Retard
Then he gets raped by the Norwood raper and his chest ends up looking like this

Feminist Joe Biden jewish anti Testosterone propaganda

You don't get acne or hair loss if you know what you're doing

You only get those side effects if you are low IQ n don't know what you're doing

Also the person on the pic you cherrypicked is most likely on TREN jfl , not testosterone only.

//Thomas DOM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Elvisandreaa and Moggable
That was a severe case sure, but u canā€™t deny that acne, balding, and many other aesthetic side effects come with steroids. And thereā€™s no way to fully mitigate these if ur prone to them

I have been injecting 250 mg Testosterone a week for 2 months and I have zero hair loss or acne.

You only get those sides if you are low IQ

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Feminist Joe Biden jewish anti Testosterone propaganda

You don't get acne or hair loss if you know what you're doing

You only get those side effects if you are low IQ n don't know what you're doing

Also the person on the pic you cherrypicked is most likely on TREN jfl , not testosterone only.

//Thomas DOM
Come on man donā€™t just blame everything on muh propaganda. You can try going on fin or duastaride to mitigate side effects, but Iā€™d u are prone to balding, u will lose ur hair

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I have been injecting 250 mg Testosterone a week for 2 months and I have zero hair loss or acne.

//Thomas DOM
Bc u arenā€™t prone to those side effects? Not hate to understand

I will keep ordering steroids until they finally get through the customs

Just order domestic then they don't need go through customs and you don't risk it

I order domestic , from sweden to sweden

//Thomas DOM

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Come on man donā€™t just blame everything on muh propaganda. You can try going on fin or duastaride to mitigate side effects, but Iā€™d u are prone to balding, u will lose ur hair

What you're saying is not true and extremly overly simplified. It's not that simple as you think.

//Thomas DOM

//Thomas DOM
Elab

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
steroids gave me insanely bad facial bloat- not worth it in my specific case just for that reason

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Pumanator and Deleted member 18840
What you're saying is not true and extremly overly simplified. It's not that simple as you think.

//Thomas DOM
Then explain it. And donā€™t act like there arenā€™t other sides like increased risk of heart disease, which have been studied

Bc u arenā€™t prone to those side effects? Not hate to understand

Idk

most likely Because im responsible and I dont abuse high dosages lol

You don't get hair loss at 250 mg , unless you have super shitty hair genes

//Thomas DOM

Then explain it. And donā€™t act like there arenā€™t other sides like increased risk of heart disease, which have been studied

Increased risk of heart disease , also only at very high dosages

Every side effegt you mention is basically only for very high dosages

//Thomas DOM

You dont need to blast your Testosterone levels to the moon with 750 mg or 1 gram a week LOL

250 mg is enough to get decently high testosterone levels and improved life quality without having those side effects you mention @user030605

@kamil

//Thomas DOM

Last edited:
Steroids make you look like 40 when you are 25.
And what for?
We already know it's mostly about face and height.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Acne also just means you aromatase too much into estrogen. Acne is a estrogenic side effect. It depends on how much you aromatase. Some people aromatase a lot and some less

If you feel like you aromatase too much you can take aromasin a few times a week then you won't get acne

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Steroids make you look like 40 when you are 25.
And what for?
We already know it's mostly about face and height.

I can show studies that proofs Anabolic Androgenic Steroids increase collagen synthesis

//Thomas DOM

After a cycle can I return back to my normal T levels? I donā€™t want to be on steroids forever and I donā€™t want to be a low T soy boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
After a cycle can I return back to my normal T levels? I donā€™t want to be on steroids forever and I donā€™t want to be a low T soy boy

Yeah just take HcG then your natural T levels quickly go back to normal

If you want you can also take HcG while you are on Testosterone then you basically never shut down even though you're injecting T

//Thomas DOM

You dont need to blast your Testosterone levels to the moon with 750 mg or 1 gram a week LOL

250 mg is enough to get decently high testosterone levels and improved life quality without having those side effects you mention @user030605

@kamil

//Thomas DOM
250mg will put you up at 1200-1400. Improved but you won't gain loads of muscle thanks to that.

face and height girl's don't care about muscle's...
brad pitt GIF

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
you got me into it
gotta search how to get roids now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
I train for my mind, believe it or not

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359 and Deleted member 20652
lol @ roiding

• +1
Reactions: FoolOfAGook and LightSkinNoob
Iā€™ve been doing this for two years as of next month, tbh only real benefit was being able to eat more cals and stay leaner.

250 test alone is nothing

Your bench will go up by 20 lbs and youā€™ll lose 2% of your body fat rofl

You act like you look like zyzz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359 and Deleted member 20652

It doesn't work like that

250 test alone is nothing

Your bench will go up by 20 lbs and youā€™ll lose 2% of your body fat rofl

You act like you look like zyzz

250 mg is not much. I didn't act like I look like zyzz

250mg will put you up at 1200-1400. Improved but you won't gain loads of muscle thanks to that.

I dont care about muscle. I do it for the mental gains (mental gains are more significant than muscle gains)

Iā€™ve been doing this for two years as of next month, tbh only real benefit was being able to eat more cals and stay leaner.

What about the mental?

you got me into it
gotta search how to get roids now

It's very easy to buy steroids online. Where do you live?

Eating raw meat and organs have a similar anabolic effect to injecting 500g of testosterone
Why do you think cavemen and neanderthals were so jacked?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22380
Eating raw meat and organs have a similar anabolic effect to injecting 500g of testosterone
Why do you think cavemen and neanderthals were so jacked?

It does not have similar effect to 500mg of testosterone

Raw meat n organs don't give you mental gains

250 mg is not much. I didn't act like I look like zyzz
You talk like your life has completely changed. Iā€™ve taken a lot of gear at much higher doses and 250 people still thought I was natural. I didnā€™t get to the wow stage until so much more was added into the mix.

But I agree with your premise. Jfl at being natural. Itā€™s a scam. If your competition gearing, you gear, otherwise you WILL get left behindā€¦ and your competition IS gearing.

You should have started as a teen and stayed consistent. Then youā€™d be jacked by now even as a natty.

You should have started as a teen and stayed consistent. Then youā€™d be jacked by now even as a natty.

Bad advice and false. You wonā€™t even get jacked on Test alone. So no hope natty. Jacked dudes are HGH and Clen users in conjunction to roids, and the massive fuckers are doping Insulin and IGF

//Thomas DOM
this is legit a metaphor for my oneitis origin story

Bad advice and false. You wonā€™t even get jacked on Test alone. So no hope natty. Jacked dudes are HGH and Clen users in conjunction to roids, and the massive fuckers are doping Insulin and IGF
Guess it depends on your definition of jacked. All I can say is most people can look pretty damn good and muscular without gear unless they have shit genetics. It just requires a ton of work over a very long period of time.

//Thomas DOM
Need Thomas DOM and Macho Chad genes for natural lifting

No u will need trt FOR LIFE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Deleted member 23359
Everyone I know who lifts natty looks the same as they always did.

face and height girl's don't care about muscle's...
brad pitt GIF
some girls do, face and height are the most important but why not get jacked anyways it will help ur mental health and can increase ur smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
Everyone I know who lifts natty looks the same as they always did.
Not always true some people have good genetics look @ russwole and ronnie when he was natty

genetics or death

still gymcel can give u something to look forward to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Pikabro and Deleted member 21597
Unless you wanna step on stage no reason to injection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22380