Imagine needing skincare routine JFL.

LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Future htn
Water+My god tier skin genetics>>>>>your skin ever with skincare.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: octopusevents, Asteroidzz, Deleted member 5467 and 6 others
No pics no care.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
No shit it’s genetics but some have shit skin genetics and great bones and some shitty bones but great soft features, it’s all about correcting weakness

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Nick.Harte and LooksThinker
and ur still incel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: garoupilled_, LooksThinker and Nick.Harte
No shit it’s genetics but some have shit skin genetics and great bones and some shitty bones but great soft features, it’s all about correcting weakness
The subhuman of OP doesn’t have god tier skin, otherwise he would’ve posted it already.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Nick.Harte
The subhuman of OP doesn’t have god tier skin, otherwise he would’ve posted it already.
Water, every good looking user shows off here.

I'm 5'10. Btw, did you struggle with foids, and do you get mogged a lot?
I struggled because I was unattractive and now I struggle because I am a permarotter outcast, and no I don’t get mogged a lot.

• +1
I struggled because I was unattractive and now I struggle because I am a permarotter outcast, and no I don’t get mogged a lot.
you need to somehow go out and fuck good young Iberian pussy while you can , you will not be able to do it in some years

• +1
how old are you rn, and for how long have you been unattractive?

how old are you rn, and for how long have you been unattractive?
21, and I started looking bad in my teen years and only started looking good on the pandemic.

• +1
21, and I started looking bad in my teen years and only started looking good on the pandemic.
so you missed out on teenage love ?
Also, did you do anything to looksmax or it was just puberty ?

you need to somehow go out and fuck good young Iberian pussy while you can , you will not be able to do it in some years
There’s no way, I know these gl jbs would judge me gigahard for being some non NT friendless rotter without money.

There’s no way, I know these gl jbs would judge me gigahard for being some non NT friendless rotter without money.
what are you studying / job?

what are you studying / job?
Not studying rn, I did some courses after high school and now waiting for the certificates to arrive then I will look for jobs, in the meantime I was gonna work for a couple of months in another job to fill in for a guy that will be on medical leave, but they still haven’t called me.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
agreed lol i only use cold water 5 times a day (cause of prayer) and my skin is good as fuck never used cleanser or that shit im clean

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker