IMAGINE NOT BEING ABLE TO GROW A BEARD

Bipolar Vamp6ix

Bipolar Vamp6ix

𓌜Dark Triad Coper
Seriously what are you a 5 year old girl?, nigga you mustve drank estrogen juice at some point because youre just low t as fuck, you think the mighty genghis khan had to use a derma roller, no. All he used was luscious asian oil to lube up his glorious beard so his harem of chinky whores could grab it and moan his name, and then we have dumb lesbian niggers who struggle to grow a beard past the fucking age of 16, or have patchy erectile dysfunction ass facial hair

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Huge غرور, halloweed and 0proteindiet
Seriously what are you a 5 year old girl?, nigga you mustve drank estrogen juice at some point because youre just low t as fuck, you think the mighty genghis khan had to use a derma roller, no. All he used was luscious asian oil to lube up his glorious beard so his harem of chinky whores could grab it and moan his name, and then we have dumb lesbian niggers who struggle to grow a beard past the fucking age of 16, or have patchy erectile dysfunction ass facial hair
IMG 20240926 225431

• JFL
Reactions: tramadone and wrist cry
no need to imagine it's reality for me:feelsrope:

I have a high T stache :cool:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zurzolo and Bipolar Vamp6ix
no need to imagine it's reality for me:feelsrope:
Assuming youre prolly a curry from youre username...nigga you people come out the womb with fucking mustaches it should be easy for your ass

• JFL
Reactions: haramzada
Assuming youre prolly a curry from youre username...nigga you people come out the womb with fucking mustaches it should be easy for your ass
i got a goatee and mustache. can't grow a full beard even at my big age :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix
I started getting chest hair at age 13 and growing a beard at age 15, but most people can't grow a beard at 16 though

• +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix and halloweed
Imagine not being able to grow facial hair :lul:

• JFL
Legit

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back