Imagine not having burning love for your country

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
Every country has it's faults, but there's no place like your homeland. I don't myself like a lot of things going on in Finland right now, but I'd still legit go to war for my country.
After all, your people are the only real thing in this life. Your only support in this cold world. Without them, you truly have nothing.

I have burning love for my country and countrymen, and I respect all likeminded people. A arab nationalist will always be closer to my heart, than a liberal swede, despite me being much closer related to the latter.

• +1
Reactions: MouthbreatherChad, n0rthface, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 9 others
I hope my country gets nuked

• Woah
Reactions: khvirgin
LET'S GOOOO BRAZIIIIILLLL, PUERTO RICOOOO AND CUBAAAAAAAA

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, WontStopNorwooding, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
nah i'd rather not risk my life for muh war. still i very much love my country

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
It's a shithole filled with retarded sheep that follow their masters. It's the most low iq infested Shithole in the middle east. 90% loss of value in the national currency, no fuel,no jobs, no electricity, no medicine, and the retarded people still support their political parties. Need an Ethnic cleansing and deleting these subhumans. My country is shit because majority of people are stupid and brainwashed dogs. Its already worse than all the african countries and It will keep getting worse. We might see a first ever case of a borderless governmentless lawless land in 2025 like gta/mad max type of thing unironically👍

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras, Lmao, Wallenberg and 2 others
It's a shithole filled with retarded sheep that follow their masters. It's the most low iq infested Shithole in the middle east. 90% loss of value in the national currency, no fuel,no jobs, no electricity, no medicine, and the retarded people still support their political parties. Need an Ethnic cleansing and deleting these subhumans. My country is shit because majority of people are stupid and brainwashed dogs. Its already worse than all the african countries and It will keep getting worse. We might see a first ever case of a borderless givermentless lawless land in 2025 like gta/mad max type of thing unironically👍
Palestine has fine ass women

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Marsiere214, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
same, my case is even tougher cuz we arent even an independent country

Loyal to a community that serves you, yes. Loyal to a country that barely knows you exist and uses you for taxes, No.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 13592 and Baldingman1998
Palestine has fine ass women
I Know I had a teacher once. She had such a hot body. She made me fail her class because I said usa should take over lebanon in class and she was anti USA anti colonialism. Half the class wanted to beat me up but idc. I said we are too incompetent to run a country because we are too divided. The retards care about "honor" and "independence" when we literally don't have electricity and half the country is dying from starvation.

What a joke fuck this country and it's arab sand nigger dumb retard inhabitants. Why was I born not white I will never know

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234, Lmao, datboijj and 6 others
ur white, bro, lebanons are moggers
The average iq is nigger tier. Skin color is cope tbh. I think africans are smarter than most Arabs unironically

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, datboijj and Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6403
really? im syrian but white (like the lebs) but im only slightly above average due to coloring
there's nordic looking lebanese people

Depends on the city like hollywood i was there yesterday and outside of the club it was a line of like 30 stacies and 6'5 chads so yes but other cities its subhuman short men with subhuman short fat women

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I will always strive for traditionalism and Norwegian independence, and fight for it if need be. The greatest enemies to Norway now comes from within, all who aim to bring our country closer to the EU and make EU and Germany make use of our resources. Enemies towards your country comes both from outside and within.

go die in a war for finland while bbcs and arabs have sex with blondies

South asian culture is literally divisive by design because of the caste system :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. Just fucking lol if you think i will feel anything for a brahmin who probably thinks he is better than everyone else by virtue of birth alone. Lmao fuck south asians, i literally want all of south asia to be eradicated, and all the people there to be exterminated (especially hindus)

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
objectively speaking there's no point having a burning love for where you are born, 10000 years ago it was different and in 10000 years it will be different

I agree with you btw but objectively it's an incorrect viewpoint

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, datboijj and johncruz12345
I Know I had a teacher once. She had such a hot body. She made me fail her class because I said usa should take over lebanon in class and she was anti USA anti colonialism. Half the class wanted to beat me up but idc. I said we are too incompetent to run a country because we are too divided. The retards care about "honor" and "independence" when we literally don't have electricity and half the country is dying from starvation.

What a joke fuck this country and it's arab sand nigger dumb retard inhabitants. Why was I born not white I will never know
Elaborate on why I'm wrong? Would you rather be a dominant cockroach living in the sewers under the boots if your masters? Or would you rather be humble and have basic human necessities. (Electricity,water,fuel, medicine,etcetctec)

Elaborate on why I'm wrong? Would you rather be a dominant cockroach living in the sewers under the boots if your masters? Or would you rather be humble and have basic human necessities. (Electricity,water,fuel, medicine,etcetctec)
@buckchadley31

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
A liberal swede dont hate his country

Cucked tbh

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, datboijj and hebbewem
@buckchadley31
I'd rather live a miserable life rn.
That's what France said when they came here, but look now. We're still living the consequences of their colonialism.
Letting people in and spreading our ass cheeks for them is definitely not the solution

• Hmm...
I said we are too incompetent to run a country
Lebanon and Syria is a base for the Persians to scare the countries around like Saudi and Israel and spread control. you guys are literally pawns for Hezbollah, if they will attack any country around, you'll take the hit, no country would bother attacking Iran straight ahead.

• +1
How can you love a country where parents and society think it’s normal to change gender of a 4 year old boy if they like frozen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Pythagoras
It's a shithole filled with retarded sheep that follow their masters. It's the most low iq infested Shithole in the middle east. 90% loss of value in the national currency, no fuel,no jobs, no electricity, no medicine, and the retarded people still support their political parties. Need an Ethnic cleansing and deleting these subhumans. My country is shit because majority of people are stupid and brainwashed dogs. Its already worse than all the african countries and It will keep getting worse. We might see a first ever case of a borderless governmentless lawless land in 2025 like gta/mad max type of thing unironically👍
ethnic cleansing starts with wiping out the undesirables, such as yourself, first.

objectively speaking there's no point having a burning love for where you are born
I think it's about the people, current society or whatever. not literally the dirt (but you probably meant that I guess) love it even if it's shit :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Lebanon and Syria is a base for the Persians to scare the countries around like Saudi and Israel and spread control. you guys are literally pawns for Hezbollah, if they will attack any country around, you'll take the hit, no country would bother attacking Iran straight ahead.
Sad but true. In the future it will be a war zone between iran Saudi and israel at the expense of the people

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
imagine caring about a "country" who cares

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, john2 and Baldingman1998
Sad but true. In the future it will be a war zone between iran Saudi and israel at the expense of the people
Iran wouldn't get hit, they would use Lebanon as their arm to fight from far away. Iran wouldn't dare to attack israel head straight because that's suicide to both sides. what would probably happen is Israel vs Lebanon again but an all out war, not 3 rockets here and there. obviously Israel will win in such a war, and the only people that will suffer is the common folk who doesn't give a fuck about Iran, the leaders will get down underground while the common folk getting bombed with airplanes. after it will be done with, Iran would build a new harassment team to act as a pawn. I don't think it will happen soon but you should probably spot the first signs and run away for a few weeks until it's done because such a war wouldn't take more than a couple of weeks.

feels surreal to be close to all of this :feelsgood:

• +1
Nationalism is giga low IQ and only there to make you sacrifice yourself. Fuck that nonsense.

The only countries in which I could understand people being nationalistic is very small elite countries that mog the shit out of every other place on earth, such as Monaco or Andorra.

i live in america, so no

Nationalism is giga low IQ and only there to make you sacrifice yourself. Fuck that nonsense.

The only countries in which I could understand people being nationalistic is very small elite countries that mog the shit out of every other place on earth, such as Monaco or Andorra.
ottoSeppalainenistan

• Love it
Reactions: fras
Every country has it's faults, but there's no place like your homeland. I don't myself like a lot of things going on in Finland right now, but I'd still legit go to war for my country.
After all, your people are the only real thing in this life. Your only support in this cold world. Without them, you truly have nothing.

I have burning love for my country and countrymen, and I respect all likeminded people. A arab nationalist will always be closer to my heart, than a liberal swede, despite me being much closer related to the latter.

If that place turns into a cuckholds bight mare i will hate it with a burning passion