Imagine not knowing how to drive

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

you won’t get what you want
It’s the most emasculating thing ever. No woman will ever take you seriously. You’re ubering everywhere and hitching rides. I don’t know how some people can cope like that.

Imagine a girl wants to fuck and says, “let’s fuck in your car” and you say “I don’t got one. I don’t know how to drive a car” she’ll get scared because she didn’t even know that there are men that dumb in the world.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, ReadBooksEveryday, chudlite and 7 others
What do you mean with "not knowing how to drive"
I’ve already been on them roads since 4 💯
IMG 8239

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, chudlite, Schizotypalcel and 11 others
What‘s with the double message glitch ☠️🤣

• +1
Reactions: Aero
gotta be a manual tho:ogre:

It’s the most emasculating thing ever. No woman will ever take you seriously. You’re ubering everywhere and hitching rides. I don’t know how some people can cope like that.

Imagine a girl wants to fuck and says, “let’s fuck in your car” and you say “I don’t got one. I don’t know how to drive a car” she’ll get scared because she didn’t even know that there are men that dumb in the world.
Brutal, I can relate

• So Sad
Reactions: majesticincel
i got a car i just cant drive it. emasculating as fuck:feelsrope:got no money got no license got noNT got no big dick im cooked

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Vermilioncore

Have one*

I played need for speed the run buddy I think im good

I can drive but all i do is drive around and listen to old FaceandLMS livestreams

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell and Vermilioncore
not even once :cool:
mogs me to death honestly. everytime i played a racing game i crashed every minute. same shit irl with me and cars

• So Sad
Reactions: 6PSLcel

LOL you just keep it a secret like I do. then they just assume you do. but it is a very simple thing that will prevent you from getting pussy

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
get a bike and start saving up buddy

• So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Low iq individuals make assumptions
I don’t take shitskin’s opinions seriously. Sorry, buddy, maybe next lifetime don’t be born as a fucking subhuman. 🤷

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and isis_Bleach
I don’t take shitskin’s opinions seriously. Sorry, buddy, maybe next lifetime don’t be born as a fucking subhuman. 🤷
You aren't too bright are you? It's pretty obvious I'm not a jeet you stupid fuck

get a bike and start saving up buddy
I have a car and license I’m talking about others who can’t drive. Jfl at not knowing how to drive :feelshah:

That's why I'm learning how to drive a car(manual) and a motorcycle

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I should join a driving school this fall, tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore