Imagine NOT learning how to speak English

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Solstice
How retarded do you have to be?

I'm dumb and lazy and hell, and yet I can speak C2 English, some Spanish, and I'm learning Italian, on top of my mother tongue!!! My parents didn't even make me study, I taught myself.

On the internet non-english speakers are basically iliterate. You miss out so many jokes, media that doesn't translate that well, memes, forums like this one, it's crazy.

I feel so High IQ whenever I come across some monolingual subhuman. :what:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, got.daim, ambi and 4 others
Wrong, it would be incredibly based to never have learnt english and not be influenced by the anglosphere

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and theonewhocantascend
fuck english btw
being monolingual is based

Wrong, it would be incredibly based to never have learnt english and not be influenced by the anglosphere
but you did. you are a cuck to england

but you did. you are a cuck to england
walter white GIF

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Indeed. And I can understand the songs of my favorite band.

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Così puoi dire pizza e pasta con più confidenza
Im still a newbie :lul:
As I said I'm pretty lazy, I have been reading the dictionary for the last few weeks, but I still a long way when it comes to putting sentences togheter.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Facts english is the easiest language ever

Thats why anglospherecels have so much trouble learning another language

I studied english for a couple years learned most of it playing Vidya and aced the TOEFL exam (100/100 score) for the maximum fluency tier

Last edited:
Indeed. And I can understand the songs of my favorite band.
Thats the best part.
Too bad I like metal though, and the growls can be quite hard to decipher.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
If I didn't knew English, I would have never learned the truth about nazi Germany, the """holocaust"""", kikes, etc though.

If I didn't knew English, I would have never learned the truth about nazi Germany, the """holocaust"""", kikes, etc though.
You being brainwashed by retarted angloshpere influencers just proves my point lmao

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
You being brainwashed by retarted angloshpere influencers just proves my point lmao
Actually he proved that being monolingual is better because you don't have to be exposed to this kind of bullshit