Imagine only having one life...

Slayer

Slayer

^ she could have fixed me
And you spend it walking around your house butt ass naked and posting goofy ass shit with other men on looksmax.me

Wouldnt catch me dead son

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, Kingkellz, BigBoy and 2 others
JFL nigga had his meat out while speaking to us. His name is definitely Titus and he’s definitely a founder of the school Chess club. Talking to tinder bitches about his grandmaster ELO JFL 😂👌

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz, BigBoy, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
JFL nigga had his meat out while speaking to us. His name is definitely Titus and he’s definitely a founder of the school Chess club. Talking to tinder bitches about his grandmaster ELO JFL 😂👌
When he made T shirts for the chess club you definitely know he put his goofy ass Titus Chesterfield name at the very top of the other names

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
Hahahaha over for guys named titus

Damn bro what a loser couldnt be me:oops::oops:

When he made T shirts for the chess club you definitely know he put his goofy ass Titus Chesterfield name at the very top of the other names
LOL nigga got a crown on his head with his bitch ass name inscribed on it “Titus Chesterfield Grandmaster”

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer
LOL nigga got a crown on his head with his bitch ass name inscribed on it “Titus Chesterfield Grandmaster”
He probably put his ELO on his resume and got a tattoo of a fuckin chess piece on his ass or some shit JFL @ this dude

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
He probably put his ELO on his resume and got a tattoo of a fuckin chess piece on his ass or some shit JFL @ this dude
Nigga got a bishop as his xbox 360 gamer picture :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Nigga definitely gets spawn trapped on nuketown

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer