Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
Jfl we wouldn’t exist probably
It’s like saying life without drinking water

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
I can’t, it would be like that 15 second feeling you have immediately after cooming but forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Subhuman Philtrum, maxmendietta and 2 others
I can’t, it would be like that 15 second feeling you have immediately after cooming but forever
Yes
We wouldn’t Looksmax probably

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6902

Now take those 15 seconds and stretch it out to a week. That's been my life for the past year :feelsbadman:

Now take those 15 seconds and stretch it out to a week. That's been my life for the past year :feelsbadman:
No cooming? How

There are men out there today like that
they are called soyboys
they look like this:
Download 24

If you didn't have a sex drive you would just look and act like one of them, nothing would seem out of the ordinary to you, basically you get blinded by the bluepill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Htobrother and Deleted member 6902
No cooming? How

Either low T or isolating myself from IRL social life for years.

I have like 0 arousal for a solid week after cooming.

• So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
There are men out there today like that
they are called soyboys
they look like this:
View attachment 413966

If you didn't have a sex drive you would just look and act like one of them, nothing would seem out of the ordinary to you, basically you get blinded by the bluepill
I know dude who looks like this

I'd trade my family for eternal post-nut clarity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 6902 and Htobrother
Either low T or isolating myself from IRL social life for years.

I have like 0 arousal for a solid week after cooming.
You rotting ?

You rotting ?

I'm super financially stable and I do my job all from home but I also don't need to leave the house ever.. so I barely have in years.

• So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother
I'm super financially stable and I do my job all from home but I also don't need to leave the house ever.. so I barely have in years.
That’s bad bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Jones
That’s bad bro

It actually hasn't bothered me in ages, you learn to just get into other hobbies and set goals to achieve outside of sex.

I'm only recently bothered cause a PSL 4 I knew from school years ago is down to fuck but I know I won't be horny enough to fuck her unless I nofap for like a fucking year jfl

life gets so meaningless as you get older. When I was 18 all I wanted to do was fuck. Now I have 0 desire and my life has no meaning. Just ready for death.